Does He Need Some Peanut Butter?- Raphael

You hummed as you walked to the gym during the day. It was nice to be alone sometimes. You lived Raph, but sometimes he trained harder than you were comfortable with. Shivering, you hurried in.

You relished the warmth of the building, and headed to the changing room. Raph was always picky and strict about what you trained with because he didn't want other guys staring at you. It didn't matter to you.

Changing into your usual black spamdex and (f/c) sports bra, you headed straight to the punching bags. Unknown to you, three things were happening. One, guys were asking you about techniques to get a btter punch since you jad a great punch, two Raph was watching them, and three, he was getting pretty jealous. He was wearing the human watch Donnie gave him.

Storming over, you freaked a little bit, but once you saw his unique eyes, you calmed down, Raph kissed you. Oh yes. Like, full on steamy makeout session kissed.

Your (e/c) eyes widened as you pulled away. The guys looke shocked.

"Raph!" You exclaimed, lightly punching his arm. "What are you doing?"

"We're going home to get you changed." He muttered, giving you his tshirt and grabing you and your bag. He slung you over his shoulder as you walked home.

"Dammit Raph. I'm freezing and why are we leaving?"

Silence. Then it hit you.

"You were jealous!" You exclaimed.

"Maybe."

"Aw! That's adorable!" You cooed.

"I'm not adorable. I'm sexy." He grumbled.

"Yes you are babe. Yes you are."

○○○●●●●○○○

Hehe. This amused me for some reason. Lol.

Christmas Countdown: 9 days left.

P.S. I probably screwed the countdown up. Oh well.