Christmas+ Read A/N At The End Please!

The snow gently fell, causing you to pull your (f/c) scarf over your nose. Your hands were attempting to keep warm in your (f/c) coat.

Christmas time made you feel like a small child again. The lights, the music, the trees: it was all so surreal.

As you entered the lair, (T/Bf) greeted you with a small peck in your rosy cheeks.

Every couple was assigned to either, decorate, wrap, bake or clean.

Once it was all said and done, everyone sat down and traded gifts with each other.

The night ended with a mug of hot chocolate, (courtesy of Mikey's girlfriend), and a kiss under mistletoe.

○○○●●●●○○○

I know I know! I updated late! I wanted to spend time with my family and enjoy Christmas. After all, it is one of my favorite holidays. :)

Question of the Day:
What was your favorite gift you recieved for Christmas?
If you don't celebrate Christmas, how was your day?

My answer: My HP Chromebook or my retro TMNT sweats. :)

Peace out my Fangirlies! ✌

- Tasha

P.S. I need some more ideas. I'm currently out. Comment below! ⬇

P.P.S We made it too 100 parts! If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be where I am with developing my writing style. Thanks!

P.P.P.S (I know I'm pushing it.) What is your favorite book of mine? I need to know so I know which one to focus more on. :)