A/N- Please Read

Hey guys.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm not going to be updating this book for a while.

I'm sorry.

I've kind of lost my motivation for this book. When I first start a book, I get really motivated and have, I don't know,  a spark.

Well, I've kind of lost that spark. I feel terrible because my updates are becoming more and more infrequent and shittier by the chapter.

Don't worry. I'll still be updating my other works.

I don't want to stress myself out because I haven't updated for a week, or I update and it's really bad. I don't want to make myself feel like I absolutely must update. Wattpad is something I do in my free time and I never intended it to make me how I am.

So that's the gist of it.

I hope you can respect my decision to have this book at a standstill for a while. I shouldn't worry. It's you guys we're talking about.

So thank you to everyone who has read, voted, commented, and added to reading lists on this book. It means a lot to me that people actually enjoy my writing.

And I couldn't have done it without every single person. You are important and special to me. Yes, you. You my lovely Fangirlies and readers.

I love you all so much. ♡

Peace out for now my Fangirlies. ✌

- Tasha