Your Period- Michaelangelo

You and Mikey were enjoying some delicious slices of pizza, when you felt really nauseated all of a sudden. You run to the garbage can and threw up! Mikey ran over to you and soothingly rubbed your back. Unfortunately, the cramps you had made you really nauseated. (This has happened to me except I didn't throw up and can happen.)

Mikey got you a glass of water as you carefully made your way to the table.

"Can you get me some painkillers from Donnie please?" You practically begged him.

"Why would you need them?" He asked, confused.

Oh Mikey. Sweet, innocent Mikey. You thought to yourself.

"Because I'm on my period." You say, clutching your lower abdomen.

"What's that?" You bit your lip, trying to think of a way to explain it without traumatizing him for life.

"It's when a girl wishes she was a boy, but it's when she bleeds-"

"Bleeds? Oh no! You have to see Donnie! You're bleeding! Donnie!" Mikey calls in a worried tone, while dragging you to the lab.

"Donnie! Something's wrong with (Y/N)! She's bleeding!" He cries while tugging on his arm. You look up and see Donnie's girlfriend looking at you.

Period? She mouths to you. You nod as she comes over.

"Let me guess, he doesn't know does?" She whispers in your ear.

"Yep." You whisper back.

"Need anything?"

"Some painkillers would be delightful right now." A desperate tone tinges your voice. Donnie's girl merely chuckles and goes to the medicine cabinet. You tune back into Mikey and Donnie's conversation.

"-I swear! Something's wrong Donnie!"

"No Mikey, there's nothing wrong with (Y/N)! It's something girl go through every month for like, 50 years!" He says and you can hear the frustration in his voice.

"50 years? And once a month? Without dying?" He says while looking at you taking the meds and thanking Donnie's girlfriend.

"Yep. 50 years. Same area." You clarify.

"Ok. As long as your not dying, that's actually pretty sweet. Hardcore!" Mikey exclaims and gently leads you out if the lab.

"Do you wanna lay down?" He asks. You nod and gratefully lay down. The rest of the day was spent watching t.v. and cuddling with your orange masked boyfriend.

○○○●●●●○○○

Wow. Mikey's might be the longest out of all of them. I guess it kind of makes up for Donnie's being so short? Oh well. *shrugs*

I'm so so so so so so excited for my second book of The New Girl. It'll be up hopefully by February of next year, as I plan on finishing the New Girl by Christmas or New Year's. Probably New Year's or a little bit after.

Anyway, thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much for 9,000 + reads! EEP! Thank you!!!!!!!!