Mardi Gras Part Three

(~Y/N~)= Leo's girlfriend

(*Y/N*)= Raph's girlfriend

(-Y/N-)= Donnie's girlfriend

(#Y/N#)= Mikey's girlfriend

-------------------------------

*a few days later*

All of the teens were packed up. (-Y/N-) and Donnie had taken care of the flights, and (#Y/N#) called her friend to tell her that they were coming.

They took two separate cabs to the airport and were bouncing with excitement. Well, mostly (#Y/N#) and Mikey [they had too much sugar].

"What gate are we at?" Leo asked.

"Gate 3b. We just have to get through security and then it's to the left of the ending of the security area." (-Y/N-) repsonded as she took her shoes off.

None of the boys had traveled, but of course Donnie looked up standard TSA rules and protocols for air travel and gave a brief summary of what to do.

The teens had gotten through security with almost no bumps -except for some confiscated prank things-, and sat through a three hour wait.

"I'm soooooo booorrrrrreeeedddddd." (#Y/N#) whined.

"Shut up! That's the fourth time this minute." (*Y/N*) hissed in irritation.

She didn't complain once more throughout the flight.

--after the flight--

The city lights of New Orleans reflected off of sleepy group.

(-Y/N-) and Donnie, the residential night owls, were even struggling to keep their eyes open.

(#Y/N#), however, was wide awake, keeping track of where her friend was driving.

"Take a left and we're here!" She exclaimed loudly, starting everyone.

A thump from the backseat captured everyone's attention.

"FUCK." (*Y/N*) swore as she rubbed the side of her head. She leaned forward and flicked her friend in the forehead.

"What was that for?" She pouted.

"For interrupting my sleep." She said. "And being you." (*Y/N*) mumbled under her breath.

No more words were spoken as they got their bags and walked up to the door.

(#Y/N#) knocked on the door and a girl about their age with wavy/curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes with pale, freckled skin answered the door. Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw her friend.

"(#Y/N#)! You came!" The girl squealed and hugged her.

"Hi KK! Thank you so much for having us!" (#Y/N#) thanked her friend.

KK waved it off and ushered them inside.

They barely made it in before crashing on the floor.

KK and (#Y/N#) laughed quietly and joined them.

Tomorrow is when the fun would begin.

○○○●●●●○○○

I just want to say thank you to everyone that read my last A/N and didn't complain or ask me to update.

I'll be updating, just not everyday like I used to.

I really needed that break. Even though it didn't seem like a long break for some authors, it was to me.

I will be doing a Valentine scenario, since I am a very hopeless romantic.

Peace out my Fangirlies! ✌

- Tasha