When You're Sick- Donatello

"Achoo!" You sneezed really loudly. Sighing, you turned over and looked at the clock. You've been up since five because your body ached. It definitely wasn't from (f/s) practice.

You grabbed a tissue and blew your nose. After throwing it away, you used some hand sanitizer for possibly the 10th time today. Laying back down, you felt awful. Luckily, your school was off, so you texted Donnie.

To: Donnie

Hey honey. Can you come over and take care of me? I'm sick. Bleh.

From: Donnie

Sure. Cold?

To: Donnie

Yep. Nasty one. Might need more tissues tho. :(

From: Donnie

Gotcha. Omw. B there in 10.

Ten minutes later, you heard a gentle tap on your window. Slowly getting up, you softly padded over and threw on a thick sweater to block out the chill of the air. You opened it and couldn't help but smile when you saw your purple masked boyfriend. Shivering, you closed the window after he went in.

Before you could get a chance to turn around, he picked you up and placed you delicately on your bed. He gave you some cold medicine and turned up the temperature. You sighed in relief as warmth spread through your bedroom. The medicine was making you a but sleepy.

"Hey Donnie? Could you read to me?" You whispered with your eyes closed.

"Of course darling." He grabbed your favorite book, The Book Theif. (Love this book)

Slowly, he read softly and lulled you to sleep. Once he saw you fall asleep, he continued reading, but to himself. Don really liked it. After a while, he got up from his chair and kissed your forehead before getting in with you.

"Sweet dreams my love."

○○○●●●●○○○

Oh my goodness I am so sorry. I was so busy with school. Bleh. Test upon test upon tests! *insert Oprah meme of everyone getting a test*

Anyway, you guys know that Donnie's my fav, and I feel sometimes as if I put more into his scenarios than the others. I hope that's not the case because I want to keep it fair. Tell me what you think!

Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much for 25 k + reads!!!! Ermegerd. Never in a million years did I ever dream of having over 25,000 people read my book. So thank you thank you! Enjoy! !!!