The Dream- Leonardo Pt. 3

"Hey Leo, have you seen- is that a baby?!" Mikey exclaimed, his bright eyes widening in surprise as he rushed over to get a look.

Leo hid the child's face.

"Yes and no it's not mine or Y/N's. She found them on patrol." He whispered harshly, as not to bring attention to himself until he was ready to tell Master Splinter.

"Can I look?" Michaelangelo whispered softly back, as Leo hesitantly handed him the bundle.

The child looked up at the teen and giggled.

"Where's Y/N?" He asked.

"Getting supplies," Leo replied, "She should be back soon."

He was getting fidgety whilst his brother held his- the baby.

'It's not my kid' he thought, but there was a small nagging part in his brain saying, 'you love this child'.

"Leonardo! What in the world is going on?" Master Splinter's voice boomed behind him, causing the child to start wailing.

○○○●●●●○○○

Hey guys!

I think my updates may become more frequent but they might not, as my grades were pretty shitty. (As in I was failing two of my core classes). But now they're getting much better since it's all mostly make up work that I needed to turn in.

But anyway, it's like 7:15 and class starts in 5 minutes.

Question of the day: What club(s) are you in?

Answer: Art club and soon to be Speech and Debate :)

Peace out my Fangirlies! ✌

-Tasha

P.S. Have a good day at school!