Your Period- Leonardo

Dun dun duuuuunnnn

You groaned as you rolled over and fell onto the floor. The cramps were excruciating and you couldn't get up to get pain killers. A beep from your phone tore you away from your thoughts. It was a text from Leo, but you didn't know that, and you couldn't get up. Another wave of pain hit you as someone called you.

Leo was flipping out because you weren't answering his texts or calls. He decided that something wasn't right.

Once he got to your apartment, he opened the window and saw you laying on the floor in pain.

"Swetie! What's wrong?" He cried while rushing over to you. You groaned.

"I'm on my period Leo." You simply state. He blinks his eyes in total confusion and bewilderment.

"What's that?" Leo asked innocently. You motioned for him to come closer and gave him the briefest and least disturbing description of a period. As you told him this, his eyes widened amd he became a changes turtle.

"S-so it's that painful?" Leo whispered. You nod your head.

"For some girls. Yes. For me, especially. Can you please get me some Pamprin. It's in my medicine cabinet amd the blue bottle." You say quietly. He goes up and comes back with a glass of water and two of them. Gratefully, you take the meds and he gently scoops you up onto your bed. For rest of the day, the pair of you watched movies and cuddled.

"So once a month right?" He says as you giggle.

○○○●●●●○○○

He~y! I'm back and I have to say, period chapters are- in my opinion- one of the funniest chapters to read and write. The innocence is gone. Lol. Enjoy!