Fluffy Memories #1- Raphael

A/N: All fluffy memories will be short. Also, (shameless self promo) follow my tumblr (@LittleMsFangirlie). I post 5sos stuff there more than i do on wattpad (yah know, in case you're a person that reads my 5sos book).
---------------------------------------------------------
"Raph! It's snowing!" You cheered (which was something you rarely did), looking up at the dark sky.

He looked at you like you were insane. "And?"

"Can we stay out a little bit longer? Maybe," you spoke, wiggling yoyr eyebrows suggestively, "get some food?"

He laughed, and saw a snowflake fall on your nose. An overwhelming warm surge of love ran through him at how angelic you looked with the city lights behind you. Raph leaned forward and kissed the tip of your nose, causing you to blush.

"W-what was that for?" You stammered, your cheeks red.

He smiled. "You looked beautiful. Also, there was a snowflake on your nose."

Your blush deepened. "Thanks." You whispered.

○○○●●●●○○○

Well hello!

I'm well aware I haven't updated since Independence Day or June 25 (as an actual update), buuuuttt I've been working on a new project and I've stated this before, but it all runs on you guys.

Question of the day/night: Should I publish it so you know what to do? Comment below⬇

Peace out my Fangirlies!✌

-Tasha

P.S. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 400K+!!!!!