Six

Jeon Jungkook strode into the bar with as much grace as he could muster. He looked around the place filled with old poverty stricken men. He was hoping to catch some fun in this beat up little town but it seemed he was hoping for too much. He had barely arrived but the urge to disappear from here was already too strong. What could he do to quench this boredom inside of him? Just what?

Oh well, it couldn't be helped. He should go look for some sort of entertainment somewhere else but just as he turned to leave, he heard laughter coming from somewhere around this old bar.

"Yah! V! Give us a break! You've practically taken all our money"

A baritone laughter shaking Jungkook down to his very soul resounded in the large bar.

"What are you whining for? I told you, you can't beat me. None of you can! Hand over the money!"

Jungkook was transfixed on hearing the voice knowing how familiar it sounded plus that name V. If he was correct, this person was the same one he had met yesterday. Filled with curiosity, he walked over to the place where the noises were coming from and found a group of men sitting around a table playing a game of cards.

A smirk appeared on his lips when he noticed the one sitting at the far end of the hall. V! His entire body trembled and his lower part swelled just by staring at the beautiful creature sitting there. He was like someone cut out from a painting looking so deadly attractive with his dark curly hair and piercing dark eyes. His body seemed to be in good shape as well. Jungkook licked his lips. No doubt, he wanted a piece of that and he was going to have it. At least, to keep him preoccupied in this shriveled up town.

"If you're all man enough, play again you sissies" V said. He looked around with a challenging glare and laughed.

"No one? No one is willing to go against me?"

"I will" A soft voice came up and everyone turned to stare at the stranger that had suddenly appeared from nowhere. Upon seeing him, V's eyes darkened with a strange aura. Jungkook noticed it and smiled. He could already feel the tension from where he stood.

"Um...who are you?" One of the men asked, his eyes already roaming all over his body. Jungkook could sniff the gay in the air and he completely reveled in the attention all these lustful men gave him especially the one coming from V.

He smiled "I'm just a nobody. Don't mind me. I'm only interested in playing"

One of the men laughed. "You're willing to go against the champion?"

Jungkook raised his brows, his smile showing a teasing hint "Champion? What champion? I don't see any champion!"

The table was filled with laughter.

"Yo V, we've got a feisty one here don't we?"

Taehyung smiled, his beautiful eyes still transfixed on the boy standing in front of him.

"It seems we have. Since you are all talk, we'll see what you can do" he said.

Jungkook scoffed. "Let's sweeten the whole thing. If I win, you get to do what I want, if you win...."

He licked his lips again throwing him a seductive glance. "You get to do whatever you want with me..."

Silence.

"Damn, the atmosphere's getting hot isn't it?" One of them said getting red in the face. The others smiled nervously.

Taehyung clenched his fist. The seductive aura coming from Jungkook was too strong. It made him want to pin him under him and do nasty things to him but he held back. All he has to do is win the game and he'd have this boy crying under him. The thought of it gladdened his heart and made his lower part harden with desire.