Thirty One

Jimin prepared himself to leave immediately. First of all, he bid goodbye to the staffs at the medical center. They were all in tears causing Jimin to become amused.

"Don't worry. It's not going to be permanent. I'll soon be back"

"We only want you to take care of yourself. Don't worry about the hospital. Everything will be fine"

Jimin nodded and embraced everyone of them. Taehyung who was standing behind him saw everything and smiled at the women with assurance.

Next, they went to the Park Mansion and greeted the couple before finally landing at the Mins. Yoongi welcomed them with a pretentious smile as they sat in the living room. The four of them sat together.

"Thanks for the china ware you bought us for our wedding" Jimin said.

"Jungkook picked it out" Yoongi answered.

Jimin smiled at Jungkook. "Thanks brother"

Jungkook smiled back. "You're welcome. You both deserve the best"

Then he cleared his throat. "I heard you two will be going on a small vacation on a ship"

Taehyung nodded. "That's right. Jimin and I need it"

Jungkook nodded his head. "I see. That's quite romantic" He murmured.

Suddenly, Yoongi spoke. "Jimin, can we speak in private?"

"Of course" The latter answered. He looked at Taehyung before leaving the seating room with Yoongi.

A small awkwardness settled between the two former lovers as they sat looking at each other.

"You seem pretty happy"

"I am"

Jungkook scoffed. "We shall see how long your happiness can last"

Taehyung shook his head. "Kookie, what are you implying?"

Jungkook grinned as he stood up from the couch he was sitting on to walk up to Taehyung.

"You can deny it all you want but you and I were so good together. We love the same things. We share the same minds. It's like we were cut out of the same bone"

He smirked.

"You and Jimin are so different. He is timid, shy, innocent. He won't be able to treat you the way I did. He won't be able to understand you the way I did"

"I don't understand why you married him"

"Because I love him" came through blunt reply.

Jungkook's eyes widened causing him to pause in his steps.

"It doesn't matter how different we are. I just love him. I'm willing to adjust everything just for his sake"

Then he smirked. "And what makes you think that he doesn't understand me"

Jungkook was tongue tied.

"In this whole world, he is the one who understands me most. He knows the real me, a lot more than you ever did"

Taehyung sighed. "So give it up. Please Jungkook, stop trying so hard. What we had between us is over. It's gone. It doesn't exist anymore"

Jungkook clenched his fist tightly in anger. "You'll regret this Taehyung. I'll make sure you regret this"

Meanwhile, Yoongi had taken Jimin to a private corridor to talk. When they were finally alone, they looked at each other in silence.

"Yoongi, what did you want to say?"