Two

Jimin sat swinging his legs from the high stool he was sitting on, his tiny hands placed on his chin. The woman running around the huge kitchen stopped and stared at him. She smiled warmly at him.

"Jimin, are you waiting for young master min?" she whispered.

The boy's face immediately turned a huge shade of red as he began twisting his fingers nervously.

"No!"

The woman laughed. "Do you like him?"

"No! I do not!" he countered and the woman laughed.

"It's not bad to feel what you're feeling Jiminah. You should never feel ashamed of your feelings. I think master Min likes you too"

Jimin frowned lowering his gaze. "But mother tells me I'm posessed. Why does she say that when Jungkook is just like me"

The woman frowned. "It's because she likes her own son better" she whispered underneath her breath, her face crumpling into disdain as she thought of Jimin's step mother.

"Never mind. Forget about her. Do you want some cookies? It always cheers you up"

Indeed it did because Jimin was already nodding his head licking his lips in anticipation but his smile faltered as soon as she entered. His nanny noticed her and froze on the spot, the air suddenly filled with tension.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" her voice thundered.

"I... I... " The boy stuttered unable to say a full sentence as she slowly marched towards him.

"Didn't I tell you we would be having guests over? What are you doing here looking so dirty?" She spoke harshly eyeing him like a predator stalking her prey

Jimin's lips trembled "I'm sorry mother...."

"You just shut up and get out of here! Go clean up and dress in more presentable clothes and make yourself useful! All you do around here is gossip with the maids"

Jimin bowed his head, tears pouring down his eyes.

"Okay mother..." he whispered and dropped down from the stool feeling his step mother's wicked gaze upon him.

When he reached his room, he was already in tears. Ever since his mother died when he was five and his father remarried only a year later, he hadn't known what happiness was. His step mother had not failed to make his life miserable. She was pure evil and everyone knew it so they all kept out of her way including him but she always still managed to pick on him. He did as she had wanted putting on one of his best clothes. It suited him well even though it had been ages since his step mother bought him new ones

Soon, his door opened and his step brother entered. He was a year younger than him but he was a totally disrespectful brat.

"Jimin hyung, I heard mother yelling at you" he said non chalantly as he dumped himself on his bed popping sweets into his mouth.

Jimin sighed while Jungkook laughed sitting up on the bed. "You're really pitiable Jimin. I wonder what Yoongi hyung sees in you....it seems he's using to pass time" he said.

Jimin glared at him. "This boy..."

Jungkook cut in. "They are coming today to finalize your marriage with him"

Jimin swallowed hard as his brother looked at him from head to toe. "Really, I don't know why he chose you. Maybe because you're gullible and he knows he'll be able to control you"

Jimin frowned hard trying to control his anger. "Shut up! Yoongi hyung isn't like that. He respects me. You should give him more credit than you do"