Twenty nine

Jungkook was busy getting ready for bed. He had showered and wore his pyjamas. He was just about to dive into the mattress when the door bursted open and Yoongi entered the room clearly seething with rage. He was growling like a wounded lion and glaring at Jungkook like he was going to tear him apart in the next second.

Jungkook was alarmed by his sudden entrance but managed to put on a calm appearance.

"Yeobo, you're home. You didn't call for me" He mentioned but Yoongi didn't say a word. It was at that moment that Jungkook noticed Yoongi was holding what looked like photos in his hands. He threw it at him. Some of the photos fell to the floor leaving only one that Jungkook caught in his arms.

"Explain that" Yoongi muttered gravely.

Jungkook was confused but it wasn't long before his confusion was cleared as he was staring at an image in front of him. It was a  picture of him and Taehyung back when their relationship was still very passionate. Their lips were locked with each other as they were in a passionate embrace.

Jungkook wanted to sink into the ground. His legs were shaking, his entire body was trembling as his eyes kept trained on the horror in front of him.

"How... how...how did you get this?"

"Does it matter?" Yoongi shouted. "My suspicions about you and him are finally confirmed. What can you say for yourself?"

"Please calm down. This must be a conspiracy. There is no truth in this?"

Yoongi shouted in frustration. "Why in heaven's name are you still lying to my face when the fact is all there?"

Jungkook finally dumped himself on his bed looking lost. How could this happen? Could it be he was being followed? How could someone actually take the time to snap such photos of him and Taehyung to give to his husband? What did they plan to gain from trying to destroy his marriage?

Yoongi's voice interrupted his thoughts. "How long has your affair with him being going on?"

Jungkook couldn't answer causing Yoongi to explode in anger.

"Answer me damnit"

Jungkook gulped. "Okay but please calm down!"

"How do you expect me to be calm in this situation?"

He leaned closer to Jungkook. "For once in your life, be honest with me"

Jungkook nodded. "I will.... just please calm down"

Yoongi folded his arms and waited quietly but Jungkook knew he was far from being calm.

"It's true..." Jungkook began "Taehyung and I were seeing each other but that was before we got married"

Yoongi scoffed. "Does it mean that you were seeing him while the two of us were dating?"

Jungkook lowered his head unable to speak and that was enough answer for him.

"What? You two timing bitch!"

Jungkook's eyes suddenly flashed with anger as he got up staring hard at Yoongi.

"Really? Me? A two timing bitch?"

He smiled wryly. "You know what? Let's lay everything out right now. You are not innocent either."

"While you were engaged to my brother, you were sneaking around like a rat, visiting me at my hostel and renting a secret apartment for us were we normally had sex"

"It didn't take me nothing to seduce you the first time when I  visited you in London. All i had to do was wiggle my little ass and you couldn't stop chasing after me since then"