Thirty Seven

He felt a terrible headache coming on as he slowly rose up from the bed he was lying on.

"You're finally awake" He heard a voice speak to him. He looked around and noticed he was in a vaguely familiar room then he looked at the one who had spoken. It was Yoongi. For a brief moment, he was confused about what was going on.

"What's happening?"

"What am I doing here?"

"Where's Tae...."

Before he could complete his sentence, he remembered everything that happened, how Yoongi had ambushed them with Interpol when they had just arrived. Immediately, he struggled to get up but Yoongi pinned him to the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Jimin pushed his hand away, anger flashing in his eyes.
"Let me go! What did you do to Taehyung? What happened to him?"

"He's dead!" Came the blunt reply.

Jimin was quiet for a moment trying to process what Yoongi said to him. All he could think of was how Taehyung had fallen heavily to the ground, bleeding heavily from the head.

"You're lying!" He finally murmured refusing to believe him.

"You think so?"

"Fine you're right" Yoongi sighed. "He's still alive but it won't be long before he's a dead man you see"

Jimin shook his head looking at Yoongi with confusion.

"Why are you suddenly doing this? What has gotten into you?"

Yoongi sighed heavily before placing both hands inside his pockets

"There are some things that happens to a man. It causes him to become a monster just like I am now"

"I guess I just needed something to trigger me. To unleash this monster hiding inside of me"

Jimin shook his head at him. The craziness in his eyes puzzled him.  This is not the Yoongi he had once known.

Yoongi frowned, deep lines appearing above his forehead.

"This is me Jiminah. This is thr real me!" He whispered. Then he sat on the bed beside him displaying a pitiful expression on his face

"Jimin, I'm doing this for your sake. I want to help you. To remove you from Taehyung's wicked clutches"

He suddenly held his shoulder tightly.

"It must have been difficult for you being with him. You don't need to force yourself anymore. Don't worry it's fine now"

Jimin stared at the other like he had lost his senses. He wiggled out of his hold immediately.

"What the hell are you saying? You're clearly delusional right now! Whose clutches are you trying to take me away from? Taehyung?"

Yoongi frowned. "The family already knows everything. You don't need to pretend anymore. We will protect you"

Jimin scoffed. He was angry now.

"Have you gone crazy? You're not protecting me! You're making things worse. I married Taehyung with all my senses intact. I knew what I was getting into! No one forced me into anything! Not even you. I married him because I love him!"

Yoongi roared like a wounded lion "Shut up! Stop saying those words. You don't love Taehyung! The one you love is me!"

Jimin backed away somewhat terrified of the other. He nearly collapsed from nervousness.