Twenty four

There was a deathly silence in the room when Jungkook and Yoongi walked inside. Jungkook could sense danger so he stood far away from the other.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"What's your relationship with Taehyung?" Yoongi blurted out and Jungkook turned pale.

"What?"

"Don't act clueless! Do you think I'm dumb! Answer me! What's your relationship with Taehyung"

Jungkook began to tremble. Though, he was bigger than Yoongi, the latter was more intimidating even though he possessed a small stature. He had a vicious look in his eyes that showed he was capable of doing something dastardly.

"What kind of a question is that? I have no relationship with Taehyung. What are you thinking?"

"Yet you stare at him with lust in your eyes? Do you think I didn't notice?"

Jungkook casually walked towards the wine cabinet to pour himself a drink.

"You must be imagining things"

Yoongi snatched the cup from his hand and smashed it to the ground, tiny pieces of the glass skittering across the floor.

"Where did you go today? And why were you running after Taehyung like a crazy person?"

Jungkook frowned. "Where did you think I went? I just went to the rest room. I witnessed Jimin and Taehyung having an argument and I tried to intervene. That's all" he lied. He took a deep breath and came closer to Yoongi.

"Honey, why do you have so much doubts? Why do you think I might be cheating on you... It must all be in your head. You know i love you"

He placed his hand on his chin sensually. At that, Yoongi weakened a bit but when he thought of how Jungkook called out Taehyung's name while he was drunk in the bath with him, his mind hardened and he began to reason that all these while, perhaps Jungkook had never been honest with him. From the moment they met abroad till this day. Maybe he had been decieved by him all along. He pushed Jungkook's hand away.

"I don't believe you! I don't believe a single word"

"From now on, you are not to leave this house without my permission. If you do, then you'll be proving that all my suspicions about you is correct"

"I'll be staying in the guest room" He muttered, grabbed his pyjamas which was spread out on top of the bed and walked out of the room slamming the door hard behind him. Jungkook was confused. How did Yoongi discover about his feelings for Taehyung?. Did his behavior give him away? No, it was too far fetched. His behavior alone wasn't enough to prove anything. He wouldn't just be acting this hostile towards him because of his behavior. Something else must have sparked Yoongi's distrust in him and now, it seemed his end with Yoongi was drawing closer. But that didn't bother him as much as Taehyung did. The way he looked at him proved his feelings had changed. He used to have so much passion and desire in his eyes but that had faded away. When they were together, it seemed like all Taehyung wanted was to disappear from his presence. He couldn't bear seeing Taehyung's reaction when he noticed Jimin had caught them both kissing? He literally lost his self control. It was like Jungkook had become invincible to him. He just left him there like an abandoned piece of rag to go after Jimin. Jungkook couldn't help but think he might have lost Taehyung's heart to Jimin but in that small space of time? How was that possible? Unless he was already attracted to him from the very beginning.

Jungkook was about to tear his hair out from his skull. This shouldn't happen. At all. They shouldn't be together. Never. Whatever his mother had planned seemed to have backfired because this wasn't what he had imagined. He began to wonder what his mother was really up to? Things were spiralling out of control. First, his husband was acting hostile towards him and now, it seems Taehyung no longer has feelings for him. He had to fix all these as soon as possible but how?