Twelve

An awkward Silence settled between the three as they sat in the living room. In their midst, a plate of biscuit and wine was put on the centre table but no one touched it. The tension was high and could cut like a knife. After a very long time, Taehyung decided to speak.

"The both of you are brothers?"

"Half brothers. We have the same father but different mothers" Jungkook immediately replied.

"I see..." Taehyung whispered. This was a small world. He would never have imagined that Jimin and Jungkook were related but the truth was already out and it was something he had never expected. They were both so... different.

"You two know each other?" Jungkook asked looking at the both of them.

"Yes we met few weeks ago and I help out at the medical center" Taehyung said.

Talk about fate Jungkook said to himself but instead, he poured himself some wine and gulped them at once feeling extremely agitated.

"How long have you two been seeing each other?" Jimin questioned, eyeing Jungkook. The latter coughed nervously.

"Baby, are you alright?" Taehyung said caressing Jungkook's arms softly. Jimin saw it but pretended not to notice anything as he rolled his eyes. Taehyung turned to him.

"We started dating a few days after he returned"

Jimin nodded his head, smiling wryly. "mmh...that long?" He whispered enjoying seeing the discomfort on Jungkook's body. The latter coughed again.

Jungkook shifted uneasily in his seat "um...Jimin, can I speak to you in private?"

"Sure" Jimin answered with an easy smile on his face.

"Excuse me sweetheart" Jungkook said and left the living room with Jimin behind him. They stopped at the kitchen and began to whisper among themselves.

"What are you trying to do?"

Jimin growled "I should be the one asking the questions here?"

He eyed him. "You're two timing! dating two men at once? I can't believe youe"

Jungkook raised his nose in the air. "And what if I am? It's none of your business. It will be best if you look the other way. Don't dare try to mess things up for me and Taehyung"

"You like him don't you?"

"I'm crazy about him. Someone as saintly as you wouldn't understand what it means to be passionate about someone"

"I don't care about your passionate life. I don't care about what you do with Taehyung. I'm just concerned about you. Aren't you ashamed to be living like this? Where's your sense of decency"

Jungkook laughed "Decency? I threw that away long time ago. This is the kind of person I am Jimin. You should know that by now"

"But this is wrong and you know it. What about Yoongi?"

Jungkook scoffed. "Of course, Yoongi. That's the only person you care about" he said sarcastically.

"Yoongi doesn't deserve to be treated like this. You have to end your affair with Taehyung right this instant"

Jungkook stared at him in horror. "And why should I do that? Do you have any idea what that man does to me? How that man makes me feel? I'm not giving up on him. Never. I will keep seeing him and I think I will do that even if I marry Yoongi"

Jimin felt his heart go heavy. "Don't tell me..."

"Yes...I'm going to keep seeing them so keep that big mouth of yours shut. You know better than to expose me"