Twenty

Day 2 consisted of the two of them having packed lunch and dinner at the medical center. Taehyung even slept over

Day 3 consisted of Taehyung dragging Jimin to a restaurant to have a meal.

Day 4 consisted of Taehyung again dragging Jimin to a massage palour to ease the pressure in his body.

By Day 5, Jimin was starting to look forward to seeing him everyday. Day 6 and 7, Taehyung sent him text messages saying he will be very busy due to work so they wouldn't be able to meet up and Jimin discovered quite shockingly he wasn't that happy about it.

However, Taehyung was truly working hard behind the Parks family's back. His true intentions was to buy out the company right from under Park Han Soo's nose.

He arranged a secret meeting at one of his hotels where he invited every share holder from Mr Park's company. They all stared at him anxiously as he stood in front of them and began his introductions.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I'm sure you all are well aware of who I am"

They nodded their heads. He went right to the chase.

"Without beating around the bush, let me get right to the reason I called you all here"

"I want to take over the company!"

Whisperings and mumblings were heard in the room. The atmosphere became quite chaotic.

"What? Why would you do that?" One man rose up wearing a questioning glare on his face.

One woman snorted "As far as we know, Park Han Soo is the CEO. You only joined the company say when, less than a week ago?"

"What makes you think you will be able to take over the company" The first man said.

"The guts these generation possesses" the woman hissed.

Taehyung laughed quietly and clapped his hands lightly. "How incredibly loyal of you all... I'm quite touched. Mr Park is indeed lucky to have such wonderful people by his side"

They all stared at him with angry domineering eyes.

"You ask me why I want to take over the company? It's simple. I want revenge"

They all looked at each other with complicated expressions on their faces.

"Also, I'm aware that you no longer have faith in the business. It isn't yielding as much profit as it used to so why hang on. It's better you all sell your shares to me and look for something better"

One man rose, anger spreading his features.

"You might have money but all of us know you are nothing but a Savage. We have even heard rumors you didn't attend school. How dare someone like you think you can control this company?" He shouted. Taehyung said nothing looking at him with predator eyes.

The woman chucked annoyingly "Seriously, How dare you! I can't believe it. Park Han Soo brags about you all the time, boasting about how you will be his son in law. How dare you betray him this way?"

Taehyung spoke "He boasts about me huh? That's because he doesn't know who I am. By the time he does, I'm sure the only thing he will want is to have me dead"

The first woman shook her head. "You are wasting your time. We won't betray Park Han Soo for a Savage brat like you regardless of how wealthy you are"

Taehyung smiled smugly. "Of course you won't betray him till you have milked him of everything he has"

The woman froze looking shocked. "Excuse me?"

"Please take a look at the documents before you"

Hoseok wearing a stoic expression began to distribute sealed documents placing it in front of them.