Forty Seven

Six months had passed since then. Jimin had returned to the medical center leaving the company in Taehyung's hand. He devoted a lot of time to caring for sick people, giving free medical attention to the poor with Taehyung's assistance

The shelter for the homeless had finally been completed and soon it was time for the grand opening. That day, Jimin was still attending to sick patients when Taehyung came for a visit.

"The Doctor still has a patient to take care of." A nurse told him.

"It's fine, I'll wait" Taehyung responded. He stayed in Jimin's office waiting for quite a while till he dozed off. Finally, he awoke to the feeling of someone tapping him on the arm. Once he opened his eyes, he found Jimin looking down at him with a smile on his face.

"Yah babe, what are you doing here? Did you wait for a long time?" Jimin asked as he sat beside him.

"I missed you and I wanted to take you to the grand opening of the theater"

He looked at his watch. "Thankfully, there's still time"

"Are you done for the day?"

Jimin nodded his head so Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand. "Good. let's go!"

Jimin stopped him then smirked. "Yeobo, have you forgotten something?"

Taehyung looked confused. "What?"

Then as though he realized, he planted a kiss on Jimin's lips. The latter sighed.

"That's nice but it's not that."

Taehyung still looked confused. "Then what is it?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. "Whatever, seems you don't even remember!"

Taehyung stared into Jimin's face and noticed he was sulking. "Babe, are you sulking?"

Jimin scoffed. "It's nothing. Let's just go!"

He snatched his hand away from Taehyung and left the office without looking back.

"Yah! Jiminah! Jiminah!" Taehyung yelled as he ran after his boyfriend.

"Leave me alone! You don't know so just leave it at that!"

"You obviously don't care about me" Jimin said.

The nurses all stared after them as they watched the couple banter with each other in the hospital corridor.

When the two got outside, Jimin just let himself inside the car without saying another word as Taehyung entered after him.

"My moon, my sunshine, come on, tell me what's wrong?"

Since Jimin was quiet, he pressed on.

"What do you want? I'll do it for you. I'll do anything just to see you smile"

Jimin finally took a deep breath and turned to face him squarely.

"You really don't know what you did wrong?"

Taehyung shook his head. Jimin rolled his eyes. "What's today?"

"Um..."

"The date Taehyung..."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows "13th of October?"

"And what does it signify for me?"

Taehyung paused for a moment before realization hit him.

"Oh my baby..."

He made to embrace him but Jimin avoided him, pouting adorably.

"I'm so Sorry my love. Happy birthday"