Sixteen

Jimin was sitting at the edge of his bed discussing with Nanny Ji hye. He told her everything except for Jungkook's secret affair with Taehyung. The woman was quite shocked by the things Jimin told her especially the part where Taehyung was actually V who was set on taking revenge against their family.

After a while, Nanny Ji hye smiled connivingly.

"Well, It's not as if they don't deserve it..."

"Nanny...."

"But it's true. This family is evil. Your father and step mother have done a lot of terrible things in their pursuit of wealth and power"

She frowned. "They have laid a path filled with blood for themselves. They really deserve their karma"

Jimin shook his head. "Are you saying I should just sit back and do nothing?"

"That young man was made an orphan because of this family? Why aren't you seeing things from his own perspective as well"

Jimin became quiet. Nanny Ji hye sighed and grabbed his hand smoothing it with the tips of her fingers.

"I have lived here long enough and witnessed plenty of wrong doings which has taken place in this mansion. They aren't innocent Jimin"

"I don't care what happens to the others. I only care about your safety"

Nanny Ji hye gulped knowing that what she was going to say next might trigger Jimin but she continued.

"Don't do anything. Just sit back and watch what happens"

"What?" Jimin barked.

"Yes...You are only a doctor. You don't have the power or influence to go against a man like Taehyung judging from all the things you've told me about him"

"If I were to advise you, it would be better if you get closer to him...and win his heart"

Jimin's ears stung by the words he just heard.

"That's the only way you can be able to soften him and keep him from destroying your family"

Jimin bit his lips hard. "You want me to win his heart? That savage?"

He scoffed bitterly. "I'm sure you're aware that my father is thinking of getting the two of us married"

"And so?"

"What do you mean 'And so'? I can't even imagine that happening. It can't work!"

Nanny shrugged. "It's the only way you can stop him. If it eventually comes to pass that you are to get married to him, then you have to give in. You have to do what ever it takes to make him fall for you. That way, you can keep your family safe because once you have his heart, there's nothing he won't do for you..."

She giggled. "A man in love is like a puppet pulled by the strings"

Jimin folded his arms. "I'm better than that. I can't use someone especially when I don't have feelings for them"

Nanny Ji hye smiled. "Is that what you think?" Jimin glanced at her in curiosity. "I believe love is a choice. If you want to then you will!"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I can't! He's annoying! He's rude! He cracks bad jokes. He's a fucking pirate! A vagabond...He teases me all the time... calling me Saint Jimin...he gets on my nerves...."

"Okay okay..." Nanny Ji hye waved her hand to stop him from going ond on. She stared closely at Jimin. " But at least, there must be some things you like about him"

Jimin was silent for a while. He fumbled with his fingers looking nervous "Well...he's kind. Whenever he sees a person in plight, he always helps out no matter the situation. I guess that's why he's V"