Avoidance

Avoidance seemed to be the way the week progressed, neither Sasuke nor Naruto seemed to make an effort to speak or look at each other. They didn't want to have to talk about that night and what happened between them. The problem was that it was all either of them could think about when they looked at one another. It had been exactly a week and Naruto was hoping that maybe it had all just blown over, "What are you doing today?"

"Hanging out with Suigetsu," was Sasuke's short and simple answer. He didn't ask anything back, he didn't look at him, and he didn't invite him to come with, not that he really expected an invite. Naruto was certain that Sasuke was avoiding him at all costs, even if he was trying not to show it.

"Oh," Naruto said as he looked at his feet. He didn't get a reply, Sasuke just simply walked out of the room. The raven didn't want the conversation to go on any longer. He didn't want the blonde asking any more questions and he certainly didn't want to look at him any longer than necessary.

Sasuke still hadn't gotten what had happened figured out in his head, he didn't understand his actions. He knew he found Naruto attractive, so that should be enough to just let him move on and accept that that was why he kissed him while drunk. His mind, however, wouldn't let him accept that answer, it just kept coming back to the blonde even though Sasuke didn't want it to.

NS

"So tell me again why we can't hang out in your room?" Suigetsu asked as they sat in his room. Juugo was listening on the opposite bed, though he pretended that he wasn't. Their friend had started to feel left out lately because Kiba and Suigetsu had become friends and so they started to hang out with Naruto and Kiba more than him. He hadn't felt comfortable asking to join the group.

"Because he's there," Sasuke said, making Suigetsu roll his eyes. Juugo was confused as to what the big deal was.

"You need to get over it, it was just kissing and dancing," Suigetsu said. Sasuke sighed as he sunk into the chair he was sitting in. Juugo looked at Sasuke's reaction and knew it was more about whom he kissed rather than the kiss itself.

"Who'd he kiss?" Juugo asked. Suigetsu looked at his roommate, he had forgotten he was still in the room. Sasuke frowned, not wanting anyone else to know about his misfortune of kissing the blonde.

"Naruto and it's not that big of a deal," Suigetsu said as he looked at Sasuke. The raven just crossed his arms, showing that he disagreed.

Juugo remained silent, taking all of the information in about the events that he's been missing. Sasuke noticed that he seemed to be processing and suddenly realized how much they had been leaving him out. "You know you could start hanging out with us when we hang out with Kiba and Naruto," he invited him, also trying to use it to change the subject. Juugo just nodded, not showing how happy he was for the invite.

"Yeah, you've been missing a lot, like how much Sasuke and Naruto flirt but pretend that they aren't," Suigetsu said, knowing he was going to get at least a look. Instead of a glare, he got a light punch to the arm, which he admits he deserved.

"We aren't flirting, I've never flirted with that moron. At least not that I can remember," Sasuke argued, making sure to cover for when he was drunk. He didn't know if he said anything stupid when he was drunk, he couldn't remember much of anything from that night. All he knew was he had drank way too much and that he enjoyed kissing Naruto far more than he cared to admit.

"What, you'd guys be good together. I mean he's good for you, he makes you loosen up," Suigetsu smiled, knowing he'd get yelled at again. He was pushing Sasuke's buttons and having fun doing so.

"I'm serious Suigetsu, shut up," Sasuke said, wondering why the light haired teen was his best friend. He sighed, knowing that he'd have to take crap for the night until someone else did something for everyone to talk about. He hadn't dared to look at social media, not wanting to see the pictures that were out there and that he was probably tagged in. It wasn't as if he used social media often, he only had it because Suigetsu made them for him.