Spring Break

It was finally spring break, the week that the students looked forward to every spring semester. It was the weeklong break from school that students wished they had during the fall semester. The only bad part about spring break was that the week before it was always midterms. "I love spring break," Naruto said from the passenger seat of Sasuke's car, happy that he had finally finished his last midterm, officially making it the start of the break. He, Sasuke, Suigetsu, Juugo, and Kiba were all in the same car as they drove to Kakashi's beach house. The others had been provided the address and would be meeting them there.

"So how close to the beach is this house?" Kiba asked from the back seat. He had moved his feet so that they were in the space between the two front seats, trying to be comfortable and making Juugo annoyed in the process.

"One, put your feet back on the floor before I cut them off," Sasuke threatened, taking one hand off the wheel to smack the brunette's feet to make him move. "Two, it's not called a beach house for nothing dumb ass," he rolled his eyes. "It is literally on the beach." Naruto just smiled at Sasuke's response, grabbing his now free hand and lacing their fingers together before he could place it back on the wheel. Sasuke looked like he was about to protest but he just sighed and let the blonde hold his hand while he used the other to steer.

"It's true, you walk out the backdoor and the beach is right there," Suigetsu said, remembering one of the few times he'd been there. He looked at the interaction between Sasuke and Naruto before looking at Kiba longingly.

"Sounds amazing," Naruto grinned before the car fell into a comfortable silence, with only the music playing in the background. Naruto would occasionally hum along, something that Sasuke would find annoying if it were anyone else but with Naruto it was endearing.

After about an hour of driving Kiba had kept shifting, trying to find a comfortable position. Suigetsu could tell that Juugo was getting annoyed with the brunette but thought that he probably wouldn't actually do anything about it but he couldn't be sure. Juugo could be a wild card at times. "Stop moving," Suigetsu told Kiba, not wanting tension between Kiba and Juugo.

"I'm not," Kiba huffed as he tried once again to get comfortable. They had been driving for about an hour and he was getting antsy. "Just want to stretch my legs a little."

"We all want to stretch," Juugo shook his head, fed up with the brunette. "But you don't see the rest of us trying to take up the entire back seat."

"Kiba, stop spreading out like a dog and sit still," Sasuke ordered. "We're almost there, I'm sure you'll all be fine," he told them. Naruto smiled at Sasuke, knowing that he was getting annoyed the other three in the back seat.

Kiba was about to retort but Suigetsu elbowed him and gave him a warning look. "Fine," Kiba mumbled before the car fell back into silence.

They pulled up to the house, which made Naruto and Kiba's eyes practically sparkle with joy. "This is the house?" Naruto asked happily.

"Yep," Sasuke shrugged as he put his car into park.

They got out of the car, stretching their legs. Kiba was being dramatic as he stretched and groaned as if he had been the car for five hours when it was really only about an hour and a half. As they started unpacking the car their friends started to pull in.

"So, why don't you show us around the house," Naruto said once all of their friends finally arrived. "I want to see where we're sleeping," he added with a small smirk as he bumped Sasuke's hip. He was trying to make sure he didn't come off too suggestive, but rather playful. The way Sasuke shook his head told him that he understood Naruto's intentions were harmless.

Sasuke rolled his eyes as he grabbed his things, "Follow me." He unlocked the house and walked in, with everyone else following behind. Naruto pouted a little that he didn't get some snarky response from Sasuke.