Camping

Kiba could still remember what had happened the previous night but he wasn't going to let it get him down. He wouldn't let it ruin his weekend and was just happy he didn't have a bad hangover after drinking so much. Instead of dwelling on it he decided to do something that he knew would cheer him up. He'd wake up Naruto and Sasuke. He walked over to their tent, unzipping it as loudly as he could. He just laughed when he saw the way the two were laying but it didn't surprise him in the least.

It looked as if Sasuke had rolled over to Naruto in the middle of the night because he was lying on his arm, with his head in the crook of Naruto's neck. Naruto had an arm draped over Sasuke and their legs were tangled together. It was obvious that neither of them zipped their sleeping bags, if they had then they wouldn't be in this position. "Well don't you two look comfortable," Kiba said with a grin as he kicked his best friend awake.

Naruto just grunted. He was warm and comfortable, which he quickly realized was odd because he was in the middle of the woods. He moved closer to the source of the heat and couldn't help but think that the feeling was oddly familiar. That was when he felt the breath on his neck, making his eyes snap open. "Oh what the hell," he said as he moved away from Sasuke, waking the other boy up in the process.

"Why are you so loud so early?" Sasuke asked, before realizing how close they were. Once he realized their position he quickly moved away from the blonde with a light blush, "Oh."

"Now I see why you guys went to bed so early, you just wanted to cuddle," Kiba smirked. He would never pass up the opportunity to tease his best friend and Sasuke.

"Shut up, we didn't fall asleep like this," Naruto told him. "I mean we can't control what happens in our sleep, I'm sure it could have been anyone next to either one of us and the same thing would have happened," he reasoned. The blonde was sure that had it been anyone else, he still would have woken up that close to the person, or at least that's what he told himself.

"Yeah, whatever you say," Kiba laughed. "Just come on love birds or Chouji is going to eat your portion of breakfast," he said walking away.

Naruto quickly changed, not caring that Sasuke was still in the tent and the fact that there wasn't much room in the tent to do so. He left the tent without a word and went to go eat, trying to think of something to say to Sasuke to make things less awkward between them. It was annoying how they kept getting into the awkward situations.

Sasuke waited for him to leave before he changed. He sighed, wondering why everything had to end up being awkward between them. It was true that they couldn't really control what their bodies did while they sleep but it was just kind of awkward because it kind of felt nice waking up next to Naruto. He quickly scolded himself for even thinking that, he was starting to wonder if the effects of alcohol hadn't worn off but he knew that it wasn't possible considering he hadn't let himself get drunk in the first place.

Sasuke sighed as he walked out to join the group. "How long do you really plan for us to stay out here?" he asked grumpily as he grabbed a bagel from the bag and some cream cheese out of the cooler.

"Cheer up Sasuke, we're leaving tonight," Naruto laughed. "And you have to admit it was fun," he looked at the raven, trying to make sure things between them weren't awkward.

"Hn," Sasuke said with a shrug. "I don't have to admit anything," Sasuke argued with the smallest hint of a smile. It was the type of smile that if you didn't look for it, you wouldn't have known it was there.

The blonde just smiled, knowing that Sasuke had at least a little bit of fun. He was also happy that Sasuke didn't want to make things between them awkward either. "You're right you don't have to admit it, I can just tell," Naruto said confidently, making Sasuke roll his eyes.