Hinata

That night they were all getting ready to go home. Sasuke and Naruto were packing their things into Naruto's truck, ready to get home and relax before having to go back to school and work. Much to Sasuke's disappointment they were among the last to leave. What made it worse was who else was left. It wasn't that he disliked any of the people left, but rather it was what happened during the trip that made it a bad group. He wanted to kill the people who left before them. Specifically he wanted to kill the people that thought leaving Kiba and Hinata to be in the same car was a good idea.

Once everything was packed into the truck an awkward silence settled among the group. Sasuke broke the silence by saying, "Shot gun." He knew that he didn't want to be in the back with Kiba and Hinata and if Kiba were in the front then Hinata would just be trying to talk to him from the back. Therefore, if he were in the back it would just be harder to ignore their drama.

Kiba glared at him, hoping to make his head burst into flames. Everyone knew that Kiba didn't want to sit next to Hinata. The girl had been trying to talk to him all day and he had been strategically avoiding her. "What the hell," Kiba growled at him.

"I'm not sitting in the back, it's going to be awkward back there," Sasuke shrugged as he climbed into the passenger side seat.

"Naruto, do something about this," Kiba whined as he pointed to Sasuke. If it weren't for the fact that everyone else had left he would have refused to get in the truck. He wondered how he didn't realize when everyone was leaving that he and Hinata would be left in the same car.

Naruto just shrugged as he said, "You should have called shot gun." Part of him was relieved that Sasuke called the front seat. He didn't want to be next to Kiba pouting the entire way home. At least with Sasuke in the front seat he could try to make conversation with him to try to drown out whatever was going out in the back. Sasuke may not be the most talkative but he knew he'd want to drown out any drama any way that he could.

"So how did this happen?" Sasuke whispered to Naruto after they both were in the car and were waiting for the others, who were arguing over the seating arrangement.

"Sakura left her," Naruto sighed, feeling a mix a disappointment and annoyance. Sasuke just nodded. Naruto was going to kill Sakura if the car ride went how he thought it was going to go.

Much to his dismay, Suigetsu ended up in the middle. He wondered what he did to deserve such a fate. He was between his crush and the girl his crush liked, who didn't like him back. 'Please just someone shoot me,' Suigetsu thought as he wondered when his life became some cliché drama. The only thing that was sure was that it was going to be a long car ride back.

NS

"I can't believe that we just did that," Ino laughed as she looked back at the campsite. She almost felt bad, but she knew that Kiba and Hinata needed to sort out things between them. It wasn't their fault that Naruto, Sasuke and Suigetsu would have to suffer through them doing so.

"I know, I feel bad though," Sakura said. She was supposed to be giving Hinata a ride, but they purposefully had left without telling her. They rode up together so they were expected to leave together. When she saw that multiple people were switching cars they took the opportunity to force Kiba and Hinata into a car together. She ended up having to give Lee a ride back. On the ride up Lee had rode with Shikamaru and she had all the girls and Sai in her car. Having him in the car was a small price to pay to make them sort out the awkward tension

"It's not as if Naruto doesn't have room in his truck," Sai pointed out. Sakura wasn't sure if he were trying to justify their actions or if he were that oblivious to how awkward that car ride would be. She had a feeling it was the latter. She liked Sai but his social skills were sometimes lacking.