Back to School

School was back in session and the group had come back from vacation. Suigetsu and Kiba still hadn't talked about the kiss, at least not to each other. It had made the entire car ride back to the school extremely awkward. They tried to act normal but there was nothing normal about the car ride. Naruto had tried to lift the mood, but the awkwardness hung heavy in the air. They were all thankful when they arrived back at the school.

"I've never been so happy to get back to school," Naruto muttered to Sasuke as they got their bags out of the car. Sasuke chuckled a little as he looked at Kiba and Suigetsu attempting to make small talk as they avoided the conversation they really needed to have.

"Can you go to Kiba's room for a bit, I'm going to try to talk to Suigetsu. I didn't really get a chance to talk to him and get the full story," he sighed. "I think he's a little upset I wasn't there to talk him through it and he's always been there for me."

Naruto nodded understanding. "Well, we were a little busy yesterday," he winked thinking about the fun they had the morning after. Sasuke was too sore to have sex, but there were other things they could do that didn't involve going all the way.

Sasuke blushed a little at the memory, "Shut up."

Naruto laughed, "Speaking of which, how are you feeling today?"

Sasuke smiled at the blonde's concern. "Better," he told him. He was happy Naruto took his time that night, knowing that if they had rushed it too much then would probably still have a little bit of a limp in his step. "Maybe if you're a good boy and stay away from the room until I text you, you can get some more tonight," he whispered so only Naruto could hear.

The blonde grinned excitedly, "I think I can do that. I'll find something to do."

"That's what I thought," Sasuke smirked before giving him a quick kiss. He grabbed his bag and walked towards Kiba and Suigetsu. "Come on, we need to talk," he pulled Suigetsu towards the dorms.

"I was going to go put my stuff down in my room," Suigetsu grumbled.

"You can do that later, first we're going to talk," Sasuke wasn't taking no for an answer. "You clearly need it so come on, I've already kicked Naruto out for a while."

Suigetsu sighed as he followed his friend, "So is he that whipped for you or did you promise something in return to get him to stay away?"

Sasuke smirked, "Both, but I don't think you really want to know about it." He led the way towards his room, digging his keys out of his pocket.

"You'd be correct, I don't want to know," he confirmed.

"But you're going to tell me what the fuck happened with Kiba," he demanded as he opened the door to his room and set his bag next to his bed. "So, sit down and start explaining."

"Fine," Suigetsu sighed as he shut the door before sitting on Naruto's bed.

Sasuke sat on his own bed across from Suigetsu, "Well?"

"We kissed again," Suigetsu blurted out, not knowing how else to start. "We were sitting on the beach just talking and then he kissed me."

"Did you kiss him back?" Sasuke asked, trying to figure out the problem. He knew they both liked each other and it seemed like Kiba had finally pulled his head out of his ass and made a move.

"Of course I did," Suigetsu put his head in his hands, frustrated by the entire situation.

"Then what's the problem?" Sasuke asked. He felt like he was missing a big part of the story. "Did he not kiss you again after that?"