I Love You

Spring break had shown to be relaxing for everyone. They made a fire in the fire pit outside the house, enjoying the warmth as it provided as the weather cooled down after sunset. Most of them were sitting around it, talking and laughing while a few of them drank. Suigetsu and Kiba were once again sitting by the water rather than talking with their group of friends. This time they did not stick their feet in the water and had light sweatshirts on to keep them warm. "It's a beautiful night," Suigetsu said as he looked up at the stars.

"Yeah, it is," said Kiba as he looked over at Suigetsu and smiled. In that moment he wanted to kiss him but he wasn't sure how it would go over. 'Just do it, be a man and go for it,' Kiba thought, as he gave himself a little pep talk. He knew that last time he'd kissed the other boy he was pushed off but he was pretty sure that was out of shock, not because the action wasn't wanted. "Suigetsu?" the brunette said quietly, causing the other boy to look over at him.

"Yeah?" his heart started to race from the look that he was receiving. There was something in his eyes that made him nervous, but it was a good kind of nervous.

Kiba hesitated a moment, but decided to go for it. He leaned over and initiated a kiss. Suigetsu was shocked at first, wondering if he were dreaming. Once the light haired boy regained his senses, he responded to the kiss. Suigetsu lay back on the sand, pulling Kiba with him as they continued to kiss. The kiss got deeper as it went on. Kiba hovered over the other boy fighting for dominance in the kiss.

Suigetsu broke the kiss, "What the hell is going on?" Suigetsu was confused. He wasn't sure what it all meant. Last time Kiba kissed him it was to test his sexuality and it seemed that he was questioning his sexuality again the night before, which made Suigetsu wonder if it was just another test.

"I think that I like you," Kiba admitted. "So, I'm trying to test it to make sure," he explained, though the tone in his voice was different from the last time they kissed. They both knew that he wasn't really testing anything. Kiba knew how he felt about Suigetsu this time.

"Well, you know what they say about tests, right?" Suigetsu smirked at the boy on top of him.

"No what?" Kiba asked with a small smile. He saw the mischievous glint in Suigetsu's eyes.

"It's best to repeat them to make sure it's accurate," Suigetsu smirked.

"That's right I think I remember learning that in school," Kiba joked.

"I didn't know you even paid attention in school," Suigetsu teased.

"Fuck you," Kiba smiled, no real malice behind his words.

Suigetsu smirked, knowing how to fluster the other teen, "That's moving a little fast. I'm not that easy."

Kiba blushed, not having a comeback for Suigetsu's innuendo. He decided that he didn't want to talk and kissed him instead. The kiss quickly was deepened again. 'I can't believe I waited so long to do this,' Kiba thought.

"Kiba, Suigetsu," they heard from a distance, making both look up and causing Kiba to straddle the other boy. They recognized the voice as Shino, who must have pulled the short straw and had to go look for them.

Suigetsu just laughed a little at the thought of Shino finding them in that position, "We should get back." He didn't really want to go but he knew their friends would find them eventually and they needed to talk about what they were before anyone found out.

"Yeah, we probably should," Kiba agreed, not making a move to leave as he still straddled him. He leaned back down and gave Suigetsu a short but passionate kiss. "Let's go," he said as he got off the other teen. He fixed his appearance the best he could, not wanting it to be obvious that they had just been making out. That would cause too many questions that they didn't have the answers to yet.