The Mountains

After many hours of convincing Naruto finally got Sasuke to agree to take off work and go to the mountains for a few days. "Kiba better have heating up there," Sasuke mumbled as he packed.

"Don't worry they do," Naruto said from the doorway, causing the raven to jump a little. "Did I scare you?" Naruto asked with a grin.

"You wish," Sasuke rolled his eyes. He was hoping the upcoming encounter with snow would have better results than the last. He didn't really want to be that close to the blonde again, it confused him.

"Just cheer up, it'll be fun," Naruto smiled, excited to spend time together in the mountains.

"Please don't say that," Sasuke begged, "It seems as if every time you say that things are never fun," he sighed. He wouldn't admit that some of the things the blonde suggested were fun, even if he knew deep down he thought they were. He wouldn't admit that part of the reason he liked Naruto was because he was able to get him out of his shell. One thing he could no longer deny was that he did indeed like Naruto and not just as friends. The dream he had after basically cuddling with Naruto removed any argument that what he felt was purely platonic.

"Well, it will be, I'm making Suigetsu come so it'll be the four of us hanging out. What's more fun than that?" the blonde responded with a grin. He was going to make Sasuke have fun whether he wanted to or not.

"You realize that things between Kiba and Suigetsu aren't exactly that great right now," the raven pointed out. He sighed again as he said, "You're really stupid sometimes." He had enough to deal with when it came to his feelings for Naruto, he didn't need to deal with whatever was going on between Suigetsu and Kiba.

"Yeah, I know, but this will be a great opportunity for them to make up," Naruto reasoned. "It might be the only way to force them to make up," he added. "Actually, it's the perfect way to force them to work things out."

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asked as he looked at the blonde skeptically. He thought the trip would just be awkward having both of them there, not force them to make up.

"The house only has one guest broom, so one person will have to share Kiba's room," Naruto said, feeling as if his plan was brilliant. "You'll room with me and they'll be stuck together."

"This better work," the raven said. The thought of rooming with Naruto made him a little happier than he'd like to admit. "If it doesn't and they make it awkward the entire time, I blame you."

"I'd expect nothing less," Naruto shrugged.

Sasuke shook his head as he looked at the blonde. 'Why do I like him?' he asked himself before continuing to pack.

It was only about an hour later that they were packed and ready to go. "Come on Suigetsu, just get in the car," Sasuke groaned as they stood in front of his house. "It's cold as fuck out here," he complained, ready to pick him up and throw him in the car.

"Then just leave me here," Suigetsu argued. "You don't really want me to come," he said, knowing it was going to be weird between him and Kiba.

"Look, either get in the car or I'm going to have Naruto pick you up and put you in the car," he threatened.

"Why am I doing the heavy lifting?" Naruto whined.

"Are you not strong enough to pick him up and put him in the car?" Sasuke asked as he crossed his arms. He knew there was nothing quite like a challenge to make Naruto do what he wanted. Some may call it manipulative, he called it strategic.

Naruto scoffed, "I can totally pick him up. I'll do it."

"No need for that," Suigetsu chimed in. He knew the blonde would do it just to show off to Sasuke that he could.