Plans

"Come on, take some classes with me," Naruto whined at Sasuke. He looked at him with his best puppy eyes. "You know you want to." The school opened registration by last name, meaning Naruto and Sasuke were able to start registration at the same time. Each semester it changed where they started in the alphabet to keep it fair and reduce the amount of traffic on the school's registration website so it was less likely to crash than it would be if they opened it to everyone at the same time. "Please."

Sasuke was finding it very difficult to say no with the look the blonde was giving him. He sighed knowing that eventually he'd give in, "Fine. What classes were you looking at?"

"I was thinking history. It'll be boring but it should be easy. It'll just be all of the same stuff they taught us in high school, right? I mean that's all these lower level classes are," he shrugged. "It gets us done with one of our social studies credits."

Sasuke hummed, thinking about Naruto's suggestion. "Will you be able to sit through history without falling asleep?" he asked, half joking and half serious.

"I have to eventually," Naruto told him. "Plus if I do fall asleep I can just get the notes from you," he grinned.

"Who says I'll let you use my notes if your dumb ass falls asleep?" Sasuke scoffed. "That's your own fault if you can't pay attention. Plus I don't want to be known as the guy that's friends with the dumb ass that falls asleep during every class."

Naruto laughed, "If I promise not to fall asleep will you take it with me?"

"You fell asleep in math, why should I think this would be any different?" Sasuke retorted.

"One time. I fell asleep one time and you'll never let me live it down," Naruto huffed. He knew that Sasuke was probably just messing with him, but it didn't matter. "Come on, we aren't in the same majors, it's one of the classes we can take together."

Sasuke shook his head but agreed, "Fine." He searched for history classes that had room for two people. It was a little disappointing that none were online, but they eventually found one that had a professor that wasn't too bad. He was thankful for websites that would let students post about the professors to warn other students in advance. "Now let's find something we can do online. One less class we have to go to will make work easier."

Naruto nodded, "You choose this time."

"Fine arts credit?" Sasuke suggested. "I'd like to get that out of the way. We can probably find some dumb art class. We're already doing regular history, we might as well do an art history too. All they'll doo is talk about different periods of art and I've heard the class is pretty easy if you can get the right professor."

Naruto nodded, "Okay, see if any of those classes are available."

Sasuke searched scrolling past all of the in class choices. He didn't want anything that he might have to draw and courses that dealt with other fine arts departments often made you go to their showcases for credit as a way to force people to attend. "Here's one."

They looked up the professor and saw multiple reviews about it being an easy A. Naruto grinned, "Perfect." They both added it to their class list before anyone else could fill it. "Any others?"

"We agreed on two," Sasuke told him. "Plus I have to take my lab this semester and get that out of the way and I already promised to do an Economics course with Suigetsu." His lab course was another reason he wanted at least one online course since that was basically two classes with the lab being at a different time. He didn't want to have to take less hours just to be able to take a full course load.

"Has he registered yet?" Naruto asked.

"No, I'm going to have to add that class later. We're going to meet up when he's eligible to register and find one," he explained as he searched through the lab courses for one that seemed decent.