The Truth

It had been a week and Sasuke still hadn't told Naruto about Orochimaru. He tried, but every time he was about to never seemed like the right time. Naruto was starting to think that Sasuke was never going to tell him. He knew that he had to let him take his time and do it on his own, but that didn't make it any easier. He didn't want to be the one to bring it up so all he could do was wait.

Sasuke was walking out of his biology class, thinking about Naruto and how he should tell him. With the way everyone seemed to be ruining any opportunity he had almost taken to tell him, he still wondered if it was a sign that he shouldn't say anything. The raven sighed when he once again felt eyes on him. He looked over to see Orochimaru staring at him, like he'd done before and after every single class. He had realized at that point that some how Orochimaru found out his schedule and was using it to his advantage. He tried to not acknowledge that he was there, but it seemed like it didn't really help. If he wasn't already, Orochimaru was officially at stalker status. The biology department was nowhere near the business department, which was the only place where the older man might fit in as a guest speaker/teacher.

He felt as if the older man was haunting him. He wanted to just run away and back to his dorm, but he knew that'd give the man far too much satisfaction. He started heading back to his dorm, trying to ignore the fact that he could feel the man's eyes on him. It was unnerving, but he tried to stay strong, reminding himself that there were enough people around that nothing would happen.

Sasuke walked into the dorm room and he was obviously a little shaken up. He leaned against the door as he tried not to think about the man who made his dreams turn into nightmares. He hadn't even registered that Naruto was in the room as he focused on calming his racing heart.

"Are you okay?" Naruto asked as he observed the other boy. He knew it had something to do with Sasuke's guardian, but he just didn't know what. If there was one thing he'd learned, it was that everything seemed to stem back to the creepy man. With how much he'd seen him around he was ready to tell Sasuke to get a restraining order because he was around far too much for it to be just a coincidence.

"No," Sasuke admitted as he slid down so he was sitting against the door. He just sat there shaking his head, trying to find the words to say. 'I should tell him,' Sasuke thought. It was the perfect timing and he needed the comfort that Naruto could probably provide if he knew what was going on.

Naruto got off his bed and sat next to him, putting his arm around the raven to comfort him. "It's okay," he said as he pulled the other boy close. He didn't know what was going on, but Sasuke was hurting and that was all he needed to know to comfort him.

Sasuke sighed knowing the blonde didn't even know why he was comforting him. "He's everywhere," he finally said. "I just can't escape him," he hated feeling so vulnerable. He didn't like people seeing him when he was weak and in that moment he felt incredibly weak.

"Who?" Naruto questioned. "That man that always stares at you? He was your guardian right?" the blonde just wanted some questions answered. He tried not to push, but Sasuke had finally brought it up and he couldn't stop the questions form coming out.

Sasuke nodded, signaling that all of the answers to his questions were yes. "His name is Orochimaru," Sasuke said as he looked down, not even sure where to start. His mind was running through all the possibilities and every insecurity seemed to surface at the thought of telling Naruto everything.

"I remember, Hinata told me that," the blonde said quietly.

Sasuke took a deep breath as he looked at Naruto, "He was my guardian since I was eight and my parents died. My brother wasn't old enough at the time to take on that role so we both ended up having to live with him."