56. mia Bella

Jemima

I hadn't left the house since we got home, despite max putting together his fancy looking pram. I laughed finding max wheeling Eric around the garden in it, milo giggling with me telling me max had declared he was taking his boy for a walk. Then disappeared into the garden with his pram.
"Love you kiddo." Matty wrapped his arms around me resting his chin on my head "I'm popping out to get some more bits for little man, pick up some things max ordered. We need food as well." Matty informed me while we watched max. I looked up at my brother nervously and he sighed "I know Jem, I wasn't going to suggest you come with little man. You stay here."
"I'm staying too baby" max struggled with his pram trying to bump it in "damn it, we need a bigger back door." He flustered, Ed getting up to help him "thanks mate, he likes it Emmy. Considering he don't move much he likes to be on the move. I think he'll like the tour bus."

"Tour bus? Are we going on tour again?" I hurried over picking Eric up "when?"
"We got a promo tour, not sure about dates for proper tour for the next album. You know me and dates, we got a bunch of meetings coming up, someone needs to put them in my calendar for me, can't remember when Kay's coming round."
"Who's Kay? Why she coming here?"
"Kay, my new special Max only PA or whatever they call it, remember I told you they hired Kay. To replace Kendra." Max rambled off
"You don't need a PA!"
"He does." Milo sniggered into his juice "we'd loose him otherwise, we did once."
"I was thirteen, give me a break" max laughed seeing the funny side for a change
"Fair enough, she seemed friendly." Tom nodded "our ones called Evan. He's seems chill. They're both coming round Em, remember, look we put it on the family calendar, max check the board if it's not on your phone doofus. That's what Em created this for. We should add an Eric section, would that help mate?"
"That would be awesome he's got a bunch of appointments and stuff." Max nodded

"But why they coming here?" I asked again
"Because max don't want to go into work" milo sniggered again "so management have arranged our meeting here. They all want to meet Eric anyway. Two birds one stone and all that."
"I think I get a damn say it that!" I snapped angrily
"Baby, I'm sorry, I thought you'd prefer me to stay at home. I don't want to take you and little man to the starlight building or a restaurant incase there's a mob. He's too small and delicate, he might get knocked or get sick. Kay said she's talking to Jack about security and stuff."

"Matty, I've asked for him specifically for Em and Eric's security. To organise it and stuff."
"Yeah I was going to suggest keeping jack on, just extend his role. Give him more of a final say when it comes to these two. You get on well with Jack and he's completely smitten with Eric. I'll talk to management max. If they're not agreeable we'll make private arrangements."
"Not sure Kay quite understands why I need my own PA." Max laughed "poor girls in for a shock. Maybe she'll babysit, can I put it in her contract boys, nanny on tour" max joked
"Fuck you" I stomped off angrily

"Emmy? Baby? What did I say? It was just a joke."
"Jem, she's brand new. No attachments to any of us. She was the best fit for him."
"You don't even know her and you're bringing her in my home near my baby! You're not handing my baby over to a stranger! Why's he got a female and you got a Male huh? Best fit?"
"Baby, she's just a PA. no more than that. There's no reason to get jealous I swear."
"Last PA you had jerked you off backstage so shut the fuck up." I snapped, Matty tutted slapping Max's head "if you want a side chick for when you're away then fuck off weaver!"
"I don't!" Max complained following me up the stairs "I've only spoken to her on the phone and in video meetings, I've not even met her in person! Baby, come on, you got no reason to be jealous of her, we got no history whatsoever."
"Jem, this is just your anxiety sis, at least meet her first before you decide you don't like her." Matty tried to calm me down "if you really don't click then I'll sort it. Ok? I promise."
"House rules, I don't got to do shit! You got people coming over then that's nothing to do with me or my son! He's my baby not midnight blues fucking baby! Fuck the lot of you." I slammed the bedroom door locking it.