25. Ice cream

Jemima

"Hey Matty, max and I are going out to go get ice cream, we'll be back later ok?" I said skipping down the stairs
"Are we?" Max said confused Looking up from the sofa.
"Yeah drumsticks we are!" I said throwing the car keys at him and putting on my shoes. Max looked at me puzzled.
"But we got ice cream yesterday, there's loads left over in the freezer princess" he said walking to the kitchen and opening the freezer "what did you want I can get it for you, you hungry?" He said with his head in the freezer rummaging.
I walked up behind him and whispered really close to his ear so I was tickling him with my breath. "Vanilla with All the toppings" I whispered seductively biting his earlobe gently then giving it a little suck. Max Stood to attention shutting the freezer door running to put his shoes on.

"We're going to get ice cream, we'll see you later, I'm taking the family car, I forget to change my flat yesterday" he called out quickly grabbing my hand and pulling me eagerly towards the door.
"I thought you said we had ice cream?" Milo shouted back to him
"Not the right one! I forgot I'd promised to take Emmy on an ice cream date. You know what I'm like. Didn't put it in my calendar, Bye!" Max said quickly, practically running to the car dragging me behind him as I giggled at him.
"Someone's super keen to go get ice cream!" I teased him, he turned around grabbing my waste pulling me in to him.
"Shut up and get in the bloody car Miller before milo runs out to come with us!" He said in his deep sexy voice before kissing me hungrily. We had had barely any alone time since we moved in, Matty was patrolling outside our door constantly and I could tell max was desperate and frustraighted. Sure enough Milo appeared at the front door calling for us to wait for him, max jumped in the car quickly and sped off.
"That was so mean" I slapped his chest as we drove away leaving milo standing bewildered on the front lawn.

"So umm where are we going for ice cream?" Max said nervously tapping his fingers on the steering wheel, I could see him sneaking looks in my direction while he tried to keep his eyes on the road.
"Depends" I said cheerily
"On what?"
"Whether your in the mood for vanilla or rainbow sorbet" I teased, I enjoyed teasing him, it was far too easy. He coughed and shuffled in his seat, taking a quick look over at me.
"Eyes on the road weaver!" I continued to tease, we stopped at a traffic light and he placed his hand on my thigh moving it slowly upwards so his fingers was lightly rubbing at my underwear. "Lights gone green max" I said to him shooting him a cheeky smile as he returned his hand to the steering wheel.

"Well? where am I driving to then, I'm just driving around aimlessly at the moment Emmy, quite frankly we need to stop soon, I can't take it!"
"Just keep driving until you think of somewhere, I got us out of the house you're in charge of the destination. You still haven't told me what flavour you're requesting? Maybe that will help you decide where we're going"
"I um, I um" he flustered gripping the steering wheel tighter. I laughed lightly at him which made him even more flustered "um sorbet...ummm please?" He answered unsurely.
"Lemon or raspberry?" I continued to tease
"Emmy!" He complained at me "stop teasing me! You know I meant rainbow!"
"Oh rainbow sorbet is it drumsticks, are you sure you can handle it Mr Vanilla?" I laughed
"Emmy! Oh my god you have no idea how hard you're making it to concentrate on driving right now. You know my ADHD makes it hard to concentrate without you teasing me as well!"
"I can make it harder if you want me to, you did ask for rainbow sorbet!" I smirked and he stayed silent for a moment before stopping at another red light. He looked over at me ruffling his scruffy hair biting his lip.

I remembered when the boys had got the new family car they'd got blacked out windows to make it easier to get around when we were all together, the same as Max's new car. I looked over at max who was still looking at me while we waited at the red light, I locked eyes, smirking even harder at him, I ran my hands up my thighs slowly, I saw Max's eyes dart down to my lap to watch what I was doing. Now I was sure I had his attention I put my fingers under my skirt and extremely slowly pulled my knickers down my legs kicking them off. Max's eyes widened as he watched me, he put his hand on my inner thigh squeezing it slowly sliding it back up inside my skirt, the car behind honked it's horn making max jump and refocus on the now green light.
"Ok we gotta stop somewhere, like now!" He said looking back down at my lap and shaking his head.