29. You're both safe now

Matty

"Great! Just great!" Max stomped back In After we'd heard him calling after my sister "she doesn't even know the area yet! It's not even been a day and she's run off out of the house with no bloody shoes on! What if there's a mad fan lurking around looking for our new address!"
"If she's not back in ten minutes...."
"No, not waiting this time, last time we did that look what happened! She got drunk and bought a creepy old dude back who was groping her!"
"Max that was a long time ago. She's not going to do that while she's dating you." Ralph spoke up before I had to
"Someone going to tell me who upset my girlfriend at least!"
"I'm not entirely sure which one of us did." Henry admitted looking worriedly at max "I think it might have been me, I'm so sorry son."

"We were telling her about your ex." I sighed hiding my face "why, why did we go there. She's sensitive, why did we go there."
"My ex? Tatiana or Cara? Wait, why? What are you all sat around discussing my ex's for? With my current girlfriend?"
"Because you haven't!" I snapped "and you should have! You've not had the talk. Shared your lists, you've been dating her for four months! You've known her for two and half years."
"It's never come up!" He high pitched squeaked, twitching "it doesn't matter! It's in the past, I still don't understand what the big deal is! Or why you were all discussing it behind my back.....why is she so upset that she's yelling at Laura asking her to bloody leave, she was actually hoping she'd be here! For the first time. I didn't want to make a big deal of it but when I told her you texted to say Laura was coming over she was happy, she said cool I won't be the only one without a dick for a change! Why she now calling her bitch? I thought we'd turned a corner finally!"

"Oh Jem" I shook my head laughing "I'm sorry Laura, just bad timing, she didn't mean any of it I'm sure. She thought Laura was suggesting you were keeping secrets, withholding information from her, that you didn't trust her or was a secret player, a fuck boy and we hadn't told her. Which laura didn't say."
"I do trust her, it's just, awkward and embarrassing" he shuffled chewing on the inside of his mouth
"What? You're not a prude."
"No but....I'm not having this discussion now.....there's girls here" he whispered his cheeks going rosey red, his immature side shining through.
"Laura darling come and help me have a look for her." Sandra waved Laura out of the house with her

"Okay come on out with it" I patted the sofa "is everything not all sunshine and roses with my sister as you've been making out weaver?"
"Don't be a dick" milo slapped my leg "go away if you don't want to help him."
"Come on then before she gets back, what's the issue? Why haven't you told her about your ex's and your bedroom tally." I looked at his blushing cheeks again "oh" I smirked looking away out of the window.
"Mate you...you weren't a virgin were you? I could have sworn...." Ed asked confused
"Of course I wasn't, you know I'm not, you walked in on me and that fan girl. You nearly killed me! You didn't let me finish but I was.....you know, parked on the garage dude!"
"Oh yeah forgot that little escapade of yours after your girlfriend dumped you." Tom rolled around laughing "on the bloody tour bus as well you idiot, caught red handed. They fined your little over eager ass if I remember correctly, it was against the rules. You didn't even know her name!"
"I was drunk!"

"She's more experienced than you isn't she" I smirked, I don't know why I found this so amusing, usually talk of my sisters troubled past would set me off but the look on his face was amusing me, milo slapped my leg again.
"I....I....I don't know, I mean yeah but I don't know." He twitched out "I think....I mean.....like before we were together, we talked about sex" I scowled at him "I mean she told me about the one night stands and a little about Felix, I told her I wasn't a virgin but we didn't go into details."
"I don't think I should be part of this conversation because as far as I'm concerned you're keeping it in your damn pants!....right max?"
"Yep Yep right" he looked around the room awkwardly and I snarled at him like an angry dog, slapping him upside the head "you'll be in huge trouble if I find out otherwise! She's not at her goal weight yet or finished this therapy treatment course, we agreed we'd readdress it when she hits her goal weight max! She's not ready for that yet, she's too fragile still, I warned you not to go there. I told you twenty one mate, she's only eighteen!"
"Dude you know you're being extra right now right" milo shook his head