44. Keep it down

Jemima

I made max sit on the bed with his eyes shut while I changed into the sexy underwear I got for him, he'd also bought me a set which I was saving. I stuck a Christmas bow to my stomach and told him to open his eyes.
"Ta da!" I wiggled my fingers at him "merry Christmas" I announced enthusiastically
"Oh wow" he stared at me "wow, give me a spin" he twirled his finger at me "ooo that hot ass" he tapped it playfully "I love you, thank you for my song, I really needed that."
"I know, that's why it's your present dummy."
"Hmmm, twitchy fingers coming through" he teased pulling me onto our bed, rolling on top of me "shush, keep it down, Matty's home" he laughed in my ear "I want you so bad right now." He kissed my neck as I pulled his shirt over his head "we really shouldn't" he giggled at me "maybe I should kick Levi out, he's not seen us do it before, I don't want him to bite my ass, literally."

"You think we'll be together next Christmas?" I asked him randomly, Max stopped his kissing and nuzzling, snapping his head up to look at me
"You what?"
"Nevermind"
"No, baby, I.....you don't think we'll still be together?"
"I didn't say that"
"Well I'm not going anywhere so unless you bloody are." Max quipped at me annoyed "emmy? Where did that even come from? You know I want this to last."
"Me too"
"So why ask me that?"
"I don't know. I guess....last Christmas I thought I had more Christmas' with William, turned out to be our last."
"Because he's a fucking idiot that dumped you and walked away without a fight. Never doing that Emmy. You're stuck with me now. I wouldn't go through all this with Matty if I didn't want it to last now would I. Please don't leave me, I know I'm not doing good but I'll do better, I promise."

I sat up in bed thinking, Max joining me, holding my hand. "Speak to me Emmy. What is it? Is it because I DM'd her and didn't tell you. I'm sorry. Our break up really effected me, her cheating on me changed everything I thought I knew. The boys were right the whole time. I should have told you. I didn't lie to you or keep it from you on purpose I swear I didn't. I genuinely forgot. it was two messages. That's all, you can read them if you like." He offered his phone to me. I shook my head, I'd already read them. "I'm really really sorry Emmy."
"I know." I nodded leaning on him "I'm not concerned about it. I hope you gave her a piece of your mind. I'm restraining myself from doing so on your behalf. I nearly did."
"Please don't Emmy" max chuckled, kissing my head "as much as I love it when you go crazy Jemima rant, I don't think it will help. I did what I needed to, got it off my chest so it's done with, in the past. I guess I was feeling guilty about cutting her off as a friend, it changed everything. she said some things to me that.....I guess.....I've been dwelling on it. Letting her get to me. We shouldn't talk about her Emmy she's a trigger for you."

"Do you...." I contemplated, picking at our throw on the bed.
"she was shit in bed. There I said it. Before I didn't want to, because we were young, Inexperienced and I'm not cruel like that, I thought she was a nice girl and it was all my fault, but you know what I don't care anymore, she was absolute shit in bed and quite frankly I thought to myself I don't know what the fuss is about, I might as well just use my hand. It was like fucking a mannequin." Max blurted out then blushed "shit, that came our way more crude than I intended" we both laughed "can I....can I ask about your ex's Emmy?"
"What do you want to know?"
"Well....who was the first person after.....I know you see it as......there's no way to say this nicely. Today's the worse day to push you on this." Max shook his head
"You mean who was my first after Steve?"
"Yeah, I guess, and when? You've never said. Was it Felix?"
"No"
"A one night stand? I won't tell Matty."
"Max it's not something I feel comfortable sharing." I looked away
"Okay, if you ever do....can I ask about your ex's still? I mean we talked about mine, we didn't go into details about yours."
"Don't suppose we did." I continued to look out of the window, I still couldn't get used to a summer Christmas, it just felt wrong. I wanted to be sat in an over sized jumper drinking hot chocolate, not sweating searching out air con.