18. I love you the mostest

Jemima

I woke up very confused and my head was pounding and it felt like it was being squeezed in a vice, my mind felt foggy and I was finding it hard to focus, I looked around realising I was in Max's room.
"Max?" I called out, his face appeared in front of me like a jack in the box making me jump "my head hurts" I told him rubbing it then feeling my swollen face"ow" I said poking my cheek
"Don't do that Emmy, you've got a bruised face, your'll make it worse. Don't touch your stitches." I hugged him and he gave me a gentle kiss which I pulled away from when I saw Tom sitting on Max's beanbag
"Shit! Sorry max I didn't see him!"
"It's ok Em, I know"
"He does!" I gasped at Max "you told him!" Max giggled at me giving my another more enthusiastic kiss.

"Alright mate, I said I'm ok with it, but that's going to take some getting used to! Remember what he said don't go there max! He will kill you!" Tom Screwed up his face
"You can't tell Matty!" I warned Tom "Wait why are you in here Tom?" I looked between the two boys then at the locked door "no no no no, NO!" I pointed my finger sternly at max who looked baffled "I told you I don't like threesomes! you promised! You said you wouldn't make me!"
"Oh my god I feel sick!" Tom cried out
"Max what the fuck, he's like my brother! That's sick! I said I do it if I could choose who it was, I'm not fucking Tom!"
"Emmy calm down, no one's having a threesome ok, I told you I'm not sharing you anyway! This is all yours baby."
"Ewww stop I can't take it!" Tom rolled around squirming on the beanbag covering his ears.

"Oh man up! I told you Emmy, I know Felix made you do that stuff but I'm not going to ok"
"Oh yeah I remember you said that, wait why...what?" My mind went foggy again.
"Don't worry Emmy, everything's ok, you've got a concussion that's all, you can't remember things and your confused at the moment but it's going to get better."
"Oh hello Tom" I greeted him "wait did I already say hello"
"Yep, and told me you didn't want a threesome with me and max!"
"Ewww that's gross, max!"
"Tom shut up! I'm going to have explain again now, and your going to have to listen to it and it's your own damn fault dumb ass!"

I got up and max helped me shower, I remembered we had showered together before but couldn't remember the details. "Max did you shower with me before?"
"Yes baby yesterday"
"Oh, do you wanna shower with me today?"
"I'll get in if you want me to Emmy, let's cover your stitches first like they said at the hospital."
"Okay" I shrugged and max stripped off to join me helping me wash my hair, he gave me a couple of lingering kisses in the shower, which felt vaguely familiar, we got out and he took me to my room helping pick out clothes. Then he went and got dressed quickly returning to fetch me.

"I can walk downstairs by myself max!"
"I know I just want to make sure you don't fall with your fuzzy head that's all!"
"Aww max weaver you're so cute! Wait max I love you!" I had a sudden realisation, max grinned at me telling me he loved me too, kissing me passionately at the bottom of the stairs, I melted into his arms, sparks flying all over the place. "I think we've done that before" I said to him a little confused
"Yes Emmy we have, several times" he winked at me
"Oh god, seriously that's going to take some getting used to! Stop it!" Tom rolled his eyes from the kitchen counter.
"What?" Milo asked, max and I walking in together
"Max sucking Em's face off and squeezing her butt!"
"Ewww" milo scrunched his face up at us. "If you want your testicles in tact don't let him catch you dude."

I looked around confused at all the chatter finding it hard to follow the conversation, I saw a girl sitting at the counter next Ed.
"Hello" I waved at her, she looked vaguely familiar
"Hey Em" she waved back happily, I looked at max for some help
"Laura" He sat down next to me at the counter. I looked back at Laura then at Ed remembering where I knew the face from.
"Oh right yeah, they're" I pointed between the two of them "I mean you're Ed's girlfriend right?" Laura nodded pecking Ed on the lips
"At least her filters back on." Ed laughed, I just looked at him not understanding the comment.