🐙HI THERE🐙

Welcome fellow jellyfishy.

Hello~

I see you were curious enough to actually click on the book. And I thank your curious mind.

Well this is the first book I've written like ever so go easy on me please.

Love/Hate~

I desided to do this because I thought it'd be a cool experience and fun. So if you like the book and my sucky humour then I'm super glad your enjoying it, but if you don't like it or even hate it, just find another book to satisfy you. There is no need to wtite hate comments in this or other books. We all have different opinions and I respect that but if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.

I'm not the owner~

All images and music I use in this book is NOT mine. They all belong to their rightful owners.

Updates~

I'm a very lazy person and I'm not following a schedule of any kind. I'll anonymously just post a new chapter because I felt like it.

Grammar and shit~

I have a low score in English so sorry if there're any grammar mistakes that trigger you. I also have sausage thumbs so blame it on them too.

Swiper no swiping~

Stealing other people's work and ideas is just a shitty thing to do, so DON'T DO IT. If other people have the creativity and imagination to write a book then I'm sure you do too.

A little 'bout the book~

So this book is that typical mafia brothers find their lost sister. There will be one or two things that are cliche BUT most of the things that happen in the book are original ideas that I thought of and the plot is different so don't think that this book will be as cliche as the others.

Warning~

Some things in this book will be unbelievable, meaning that the events that take place in this book doesn't happen in the real world. And my mind is a very weird and strange place so brace yourselves. There are also A LOT of cuss words, so if your sensitive to that, click of the book please.

Alright you can go now buh bye👋👋