Full course meals

Aunt Evangeline smiled at me as if we were having a picnic, sharing strawberries instead of being in a place that looked like a prison cell from World War II with dead rats and shit.

I mean I knew she was as weird as her fashion sense but damn, she's straight up psycho!

"It is quite the wonderful evening, isn't it? Now that I have captured you, I am going to kill you, something these baffoons I call my men couldn't do. You would think that when you tell them to get rid of a child they would think to not dump said child  right across from a fucking orphanage." She stated with a roll of her eyes at the end.

"Ah, so it was you who drugged us at Dominic's birthday party, I had wondered who could've accessed my brother's heavily guarded house's ventilation system and knock out all his armed men so quickly and so easily." I said as Flynn took a sharp intake of breath from realisation.

"Fucking disco ball obsessed bitch." I heard him mutter.

"Yes, I'm quite the genius aren't I." She asked rhetorically as she flipped her brown bob with a manicured hand and a cocky smile.

"Why though? You have the money and the looks, thanks to genetics. Why not go to the beach and be surrounded by hot, older guys in speedos with a Martini in hand? Why bother going through all of this?" I asked in confusion, trying to figure out what she was trying to gain.

Her smile instantly faded into a scowl as she turned her head to glare at me with hatred.

But what surprised me, was when she suddenly pulled out a gun and aimed it at me with a steady hand.

I tried to stay calm and not fall to the ground as I lost all feeling in my legs at the sight of the gun.

"This is exactly the reason why! People like you with no importance, mocking someone like me as if I were some kind of pushover! This is why I need more power, to make everyone shiver in terror at the mention of my name! But no! It was my brother who got the mafia, it was my younger brother who got all the power and fame! And what do I get? Fucking nothing! Only because they thought my way of handling things were "psychotic" or "irrational", but my brother who was soft hearted and wanted to give people second chances, was claimed to be mature and more fit for the leadership of the most frightning and bone chilling mafia to ever excist! So of course I had to get rid of him and his bitch of a wife but you brats were always in the way, especially you Leonessa. Your mother being shot was a small mishap but accidents happen so I, instead used that detail to my advantage. With the two most important people out of the picture, I knew I had to use this oppurtunity to kill my brother in a hit and run. I then send some people to keep an eye on you, Leonessa. I mean how do you think Derrick Vanway, also known as your adoptive father, found you? And you wouldn't believe how far acting classes can get you in life. It was quite challenging to pretend that I was actually relieved you were back since all I wanted to do was just throw you in the ocean and hope you never come back." She concluded with a crazed smile.

(That is one long paragraph, like shut yo disco lookin' ass up bitch, nobody likes you🖐️🙄)

"Oh and don't take this personally honey, but we only kidnapped you for money, I mean who wouldn't want to buy the only daughter of the Russian Mafia?" Aunt Evangeline stated with a sweet smile aimed at Iris, who only hid further behind me.

It was silent as we all stared at her with confusion and shock, well Iris was mostly confused since she doesn't know who the fuck this bitch is.

"Um ok well, you do you I guess, you psycho, but other than Derrick who were the "other people" you ordered to keep an eye on me?" I asked skeptically as I tried to stall as much as I could for a miracle to happen and keep my body in the way of where the gun was aiming.