Duck nuggets

🌺 Leonessa 🌺

Ugh...

What in the actual bamboo sticks happened?

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to blink away the blurriness from my vision.

My head felt heavy as I was hunched over whilst sitting on a chair. My hair, which was once in a beautiful braided bun, was now loose and covered in knots.

That's going to be a bitch to brush out.

And we're not gonna even talk about my once beautiful dress I spent a whole 7 hours on designing and creating.

Goose damnit.

I ignored the strain in my neck and painfully tried to look up at my surroundings.

They coul've at least provided me with a pillow, I mean what am I, an animal?

The walls were rusting away and small craters covered the floor.

It looked like a room used for human experiments since there was an operating table pushed up against the wall with worn out leather restraints attached to it. Multiple tools littered one entire wall, a thick layer of rust covering them all.

Yup, cuz that's not creepy at all.

And I hope and I pray that the freakishly huge lump in the corner is an old rag and not a dead rat.

I tried to tug my hands forward only to realise that they were tied together by a thin but strong rope.

Oh well isn't this just the greatest situation I've ever been in?

At least they had the decency to put me in a place where the temperature is tolerable and not where the hot, scortching sun could make you shrivel up like a raisin.

(Raisins do be nasty as freak tho🤢)

"It was about time you woke up." A deep, gruff voice stated from out of literally no where.

I snapped my neck in the direction from where the voice came from and cringed when my neck cracked in seven different places.

Suddenly a man walked from out of the shadows and towards me. He had a round build and a bald head which was reflecting off of the lightbulb that hung from the ceiling, making me momentarily blind.

"Who in the duck nuggets are you and what the hell am I doing here?" I question in a low voice with a threatening glare after my eyes were assaulted by the dude's shiny head. I held back a smirk when I saw him slightly flinch at my glare but he quickly hid it and bravely advanced towards me.

"As if I would tell you. What do you think this is, a Q/A with your kidnapper? Anyways, I have to keep an eye on you until my boss comes to get you." He snarkly replied as he crossed his abnormally hairy arms across his chest.

He should seriously see a doctor about that because that is not normal.

I sigh softly as I realised what I had to do since he left me no choice.

I look him in the eyes which startles him a bit, but he quickly stared back in curiousity when he noticed the intencity of my stare.

"I only have one, very important question I have to ask you." I state in a monotone voice as I slightly narrow my eyes. He leans forward in anticipation and slightly nods his head to indicate that I should continue.

I soften my expression into one of sadness an pity before softly asking.

"Do you need to talk?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•