Where is she

❄️ Blake ❄️

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Dominic, happy birthday to you."

Everyone cheered as they clapped their hands. This seemed to amuse Leonessa as she too clapped her small hands and giggled in Dominic's arms.

We all laughed at her sillyness and Dominic kissed the side of her head before handing her over to our mother.

He blew out his candles and cut the cake.

Mom and dad were standing with Dominic and talked to the guests who came up to them.

Hayden was in charge of the lighting. Yeah let's just say he was smart, even for an 8 year old.

I was greeting some of our family members along with Killian, and Leonessa was dancing with Flynn on the dance floor whilst everyone was staring at them in awe.

I was content.

I was happy.

I thought nothing could ruin this day.

Oh how wrong I was.

It happened when mom noticed Leonessa getting tired and decided it was time for her to go to bed. I wanted to come with so I followed behind them.

It was the open window that raised the first red flag and the second was when we saw almost all the furniture in Leonessa's room knocked over and broken.

I was suddenly pushed down to the ground and I could hear someone close the door and lock it.

Leonessa screamed when a dark figure ripped her away from mom.

Mom couldn't even reach for Leonessa before a gunshot went off.

I screamed with tears in my eyes as I saw my mother fall down to the wooden floor. I looked over to the window to see Leonessa crying and thrashing in the figure's arms.

Whoever was holding me, released me and I quickly ran to my mother. I looked up only to see Leonessa and the two figures gone.

"B-Blake." I heard my mothers weak voice and I quickly looked down at her.

"I n-need you to l-listen to me Blake." She gasped out. I nodded as I held her hand that was once warm but know ice cold.

"I l-love you a-all so much Blake. You, your b-brothers, your father a-and your sister ok. You h-have to find your s-sister Blake, you and your brothers have to f-find her."

Her eyes started to close as she whispered, "I love you my little firecracker."

"Mommy? No, mommy open your eyes! Please mommy I want to see your eyes! PLEASE WAKE UP! DOMINIC! DAD, PLEASE!"

I started sobbing as I screamed at the top of my lungs, shaking my mother's cold arms.

It all happened in a blur. I could hear multiple footsteps running down the corridor and someone trying to open the door.

After a minute the door was kicked down followed by my father and brothers.

Someone dragged me away from my mother's body and I tried to resist until that person embraced me.

I quickly realised who it was and hugged them back as I cried harder into their chest.

"They took her Killian, they took Leonessa and mommy won't wake up!"

Killian rubbed my back soothingly and whispered that everything would be fine and that I should just close my eyes.

I was exhausted and my eyes started to unwillingly close.

The last thing I saw was my father and Dominic hunched over mommy's ice cold body.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I groaned as I felt someone shaking me.

The first thing I see is Flynn's face that is way too close to mine.

"Oh thank the rainbow sprinkles that you're awake!" He exclaimed as he pulled me up from the floor.

"Ugh, what happened?" I asked as I looked around the dining room.

Dominic was making sure Killian was ok and aunt Evangeline was helping Hayden stay balanced.

It was kinda weird how aunt Evangeline started to visit more frequantly.

And although she took custody of us after our dad died, it wasn't as if she was exactly there for us.

After she signed the papers, she dropped us off in front of the gate and drove away without a word.

She would make sure we went to school and had enough food in the house but she never actually came to visit or even called.

So it was Dominic and Killian who had to step in and raise us at the ages of 16 and 15.

Come to think of it, when she came to visit Leonessa a few weeks ago, it was the first time she stepped foot into our house in the past 8 years.

I frowned as I looked around the room for the third time and Hayden noticed.

"What're you looking for Blake?" He asked and everyone looked at me.

"Where is she?" I mumbled as I started to look in other rooms.

I became more frantic with every empty room I come across until I was running around like a headless chicken.

I ran down the stairs with my heart beating loudly in my ears as I once again looked around the living room.

I was ready to run again but someone clasped my shoulders tightly and turned me towards them.

My eyes connected to icy blues as they calmly asked,

"Tell me what's wrong Blake." Dominic said as I run my fingers through my hair in stress.

"Leonessa's not here Dominic. Where is she?" I asked but I knew the answer when his eyes widened with panic.

Where the fuck is she?

🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠

Oh Shit just went down😶

Cheers🥂