The Fashion Show

"Alright, yeah we'll be there in a bit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Alright, yeah we'll be there in a bit. Thanks Vinny, see you soon." I say before hanging up the phone.

"So what is the theme for your new line?" Blake asked as he rested his head on my shoulder whilst playing Subway Surfers on his phone.

"The theme is 'Ethereal Dream' now could you please get your 10 ton, bleached head off of me! You know I don't like it when someone touches me!" I exclaim.

(#Relatable✋😔)

"Nooo, I'm your favourite brother and I have the right to rest my head on your weirdly comforable shoulder." He whines as he literally pushes his head further into my poor, fragile shoulder.

I heard multiple scoffs of protest when they heard Blake's claim for being the 'favourite brother'.

Except for Flynn who was covered in mountains of blankets and snoozing away with Juju right on top of him.

He was also mumbling inaudable shit with a creepy smile on his face as he was sleeping.

"Bleach, you better get the hell off me or I'll do something I won't regret." I threaten and he only smirks.

"Oh yeah? And what exactly is it that you're gonna do?" He asked with clear mockary and challenge in his voice.

My hand instantly reached out and grabbed a hold of his nose.

I pushed his head and then instantly pulled it back, effectively shaking his head back and forth with only my hand holding his nose.

"I will personally shove you out of this moving vehicle, which is more than ten thousand feet in the air right at this very moment!" I spit out through clenched teeth.

"Aahh! Get it off me! Get it off me. It's hurting me, it's fucking hurting me!" He screamed as he clawed at my hand in attempt to get it to release, but my grip was firm.

His screams caused Flynn to jolt awake from his little napping session and shot up into a sitting position which scared the living daylights out of Juju.

"I swear I didn't hide your hippo in my toilet officer!" He exclaimed loudly with his eyes still closed before slowly lying down on his back with his arms against his sides.

Everyone stared at him for a good minute before going back to what they were doing as if it was a normal occurance.

I'll admit, my brothers are kinda weird.

I was ready to shake out Blake's remaining, non-existant brain cells but Carlos' voice over the speakers made me stop.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in about 20 minutes, please put your seatbelts on in about 10 minutes for your own safety. Thank you and have a wonderful day." He stated with a cheery and polite tone.