Could you repeat that

♟️Dominic♟️

I'ts midnight, I have a headache and I'm fucking pissed.

"So you're telling me that you don't know where the shipment is?" I ask the man in front of me in a dangerously calm voice.

I rub my temple to somewhat soothe the headache but it only gets worse when the dumb shit starts to speak.

"Yes sir, we arrived at the docks and it wasn't there, just like the others." He shrugs like it's no big deal.

I stand up from my office chair and slam my hands against the desk which causes him to visibly flinch.

"Well fucking do something about it! Go back to the fucking warehouse and get the tech team to find it! You can be glad it's a small one or your bodyparts would already be at your mother's doorstep, now get the fuck out!"

He didn't have to be told twice as he practically ran out the door and shut it behind him. I sigh and sit back down.

My name is Dominic Grey Serrendo and I am the leader of the biggest and most strongest mafia in Europe. I also own a company to use as a cover or distraction from the mafia.

Blunt and cocky,? I know. But eh, who the fuck cares.

We are a very successful security company that reduces risks, provides guidence, armed reaction and technology. Ironic really.

I've been stressed out lately because some of my shipments have gone missing for the past 2 months, so I've been acting like a snappy old man on his period.

I take a few breaths to calm myself before returning to the mountain of paperwork that's waiting for me.

Just as I was about to pick up the pen, my phone rang.

That did it.

"What the fuck do you want!?" I yell into the phone, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Geez, chill out my guy. This is like the 17th time today I swear. Anywho, is this Dominic Grey Serrendo?" The person asks seemingly unbothered by my outburst.

"Yes it's him speaking, who is this?" I ask as I quickly look at my phone to see that it's an unknown number.

"I am from the Budapest Police Department and we believe that we found your missing sister of twelve years. Holy snickerdoodle that's huge my guy." He states cooly which would've irritated me if I hadn't been stuck on the part where he mentioned my sister.

I sit there shocked before asking,

(Pikachu meme lol (ノ゚0゚)ノ~)

"Could you repeat that?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As I take the last sip of my whiskey, someone bursts through my office door and slams it shut behind them.

"What was so important that I just had to leave my shift halfway through?" He asks with irritation, but I pay it no mind as I dully stare through the empty glass.

"They found her Killian." I whisper out softly.

"Found who, Dominic?" He sighed out frustated as he rubbed his eyes.

"Our sister, Leonessa." I state as he stopped and looked at me, shocked.

It took him a few seconds before he stuttered out, "W-what, they d-did?" I just nodded.

"Where was she? Where did they find her?" He asked still shocked but mixed with sadness.

I can't help but laugh humorlessly.

"You wanna know where she was?" I ask as I slowly stand up from my chair and walk around my desk to stand in front of him.

"She was in fucking Budapest that isn't even 6 hours away from here! They said that she had no one to care for her and had to survive alone, whilst we were here just pitying ourselves and not doing anything about it!" I yelled each sentence a little louder as I picked up the empty whiskey glass and hurled it towards the wall next to me.

It breaks into pieces on impact and falls to the hardwood floor as I sink down against my desk.

"I was so distracted with the mafia and company that I didn't actually put effort in the search for her. It was just so hard and at some point I thought that she was dead. If I just worked a little harder, I would've been the one to find her and not the police of fucking Budapest." I sigh as I put my head in my hands.

"Mom and dad would be so disappointed in me, hell I sure am." I mumbled into my hands.

I hear him walk towards me and he crouches before me. "I think you're wrong because let's not forget the fact that you run both the most successful security company and strongest mafia in Europe alone because your stubborn ass won't allow any help." He chuckles and I shoot him a small glare.

He puts a hand on my shoulder and continues.

"You also provide for four other people who lives under your roof and those boys would be so lost without you. So I think mom and dad would be so fucking proud of all the things you've achieved so far and you should too."

I give him a small smile and nod. Killian is the only person who has seen this side of me, the broken and self doubting side. I trust him and without Killian, Hayden, Blake and Flynn I'd be at rockbottom.

He helps me up from the floor before asking, "So what's going to happen now."

"Well I told them to put her on the next flight to Greece, so she'll be here by morning. I'll be the one picking her up so you can get to your shift, we need all the information we can get from the inside." I state as I run my hand through my hair.

"Just don't tell the boys yet. I don't want to get their hopes up if this is some kind of trick from an enemy or something." I quickly add and he nods in understanding.

"Go get some sleep Kill, it's gonna be a long day." I say as he yawns.

Don't worry fiore, I'm coming. (Flower)

(🤢Da cringe is killing me🤧😵😖)

🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈

✨Favourite dessert✨
Ice cream 🍨

Thanks for reading👀👀