Get over it

This is awkward.

Everyone is looking down at their food and the only thing you can hear is the clinking of forks and the scraping of knives against plates.

"The food is amazing, who made it?" I ask, trying to break the awkward silence whilst taking a sip of my water.

"I did." Blake spat out as he stabbed a piece of his chicken, if that chicken wasn't dead, it's dead now.

I was so surprised that I inhaled air whilst swallowing the water, making me choke like a idiot.

I coughed so bad that Hayden, who was sitting next to me, had to slap my back three times.

"You got a problem with that?" He asked as he glared at me.

What is this guy's problem. "No, not at all, just surprised. I wouldn't have taken you as someone to stand behind a stove." I say calmly with a little sass.

Before he could retort, Dominic cleared his throat which caused everyone to look at him.

He looks at me. "After we're done eating, I'd like you to come to my office." I nod and continue eating.

After dinner, Dominic took me to his office, which is the size of my bedroom, and I sit on the chair opposite of him.

"So it seems that I couldn't find any of your school records, do you know why?" He asks as he entwines his hands and rests them on the desk.

I sigh. Might as well get it over with.

"I already graduated highschool when I was 10 under a fake name." I say with confidence.

He let the look of surprise cross his face for just a second before he turned cold again.

"And what may this name be?" He asks whilst turning to his laptop, ready to type in the name.

I smirk inwardly before answering. "Vanessa Leoway." Hehe, see what I did there.

He asks a few more questions and goes over the ground rules before letting me go to my room.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I gently close my laptop after a few hours of working. I look at the time on my phone to see that's it's already 2am. I decide to go get a glass of water for the night.

I walk out into the dark hallway and made my way to the kitchen.

After stubbing my toe 4 times into abnormaly sharp corners and bumping into almost every wall in the mansion, I get to the sink in the kitchen and grab a small glass from the cupboard above.

"What are you doing?"

"Mothertrucker!" I exclaim as I quickly turn around. Thanks to the lights outside I could make out that it was Blake standing by the doorway.

"Getting a glass of water." I say as he steps closer to me.

"Yeah, I actually don't care." He rolled his eyes before continuing.

"I also want you to know that I really don't want you here but since it looks like you're staying, I want you to not talk to me at all." He says as he looks down at me with a scowl.

Now you should know that at this point I'm exhausted, lacking sleep and am highly irritated, so what I did next wasn't controllable.

I fist his shirt in my hand and bring his face down to mine.

"Listen here Bleach, I dont give a shit if you want me here or not, hell, I would much rather be by myself right now but c'est la vie, so you're just gonna have to go cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it." I emphisize my last words before pushing him back hardly. ( It's life )

I grab my glass of water and walk out the dark kitchen, leaving a stunned Blake behind.

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

There ya have it.

✨Favourite season✨
SPRING 🌺🌺💮💮🌼🌼

Toodles✌️✌️