How you doin'?

🌺 Leonessa 🌺

The pounding of my heart makes it hard for me to concentrate.

I try to control my breathing as I crack my neck and knuckles.

My hand reaches out for the Wii controller that was clipped into a Wii steering wheel. I close my eyes for a second before opening them again with determination.

"Get ready to eat my fairy dust Toad." I say out loud as I focus on the numbers counting down from 3 to 1.

I press down on the button and I quickly make my way to first place.

"Ha! I could be the next Vin Diesel if I wanted to. All I need is the Tokyo Drift song with Paul Walker sitting next to me (may he rest in peace) and we Gucci man." I exclaim as I send a green turtle behind me.

Suddenly the door bursts open and when I saw who it was, I nearly wanted to chuck my controller at him.

"Heyyy Leooo, how you doin'?" Blake asked in his horrible Joey accent as he walked in all innocent, but we all know, that bleached asshole is anything but innocent.

"What do you want Bleach? I'm kinda bus- YOU DUMBASS! DID YOU SEE THAT? HE JUST SERIOUSLY THREW A BLUE SHELL AT ME! NO WONDER YOUR MOM NEVER CAME TO YOUR SCHOOL PLAYS YOU BITCH!" I screamed at the TV as my King Boo was being blasted off into space with Toad cruising by, laughing his obnoxious little laugh.

I cleared my throat and turned towards Blake.

"Sorry about that, I get road rage. So what is it?"

He stared at me, then at the TV then back at me before shaking his head and mumbling something about how he could wait to teach me how to drive.

That's just plain rude.

He finally sat next to me and took both my hands into his.

"Can you do your most favourite brother in the world a small, tiny favour my little bumblebee?" He asked.

Um...what the fook?

I pushed my head back, probably showing off my beautiful double chin. My eyebrow was raised along with my nose in disgust as I looked at our hands then back at him.

He fluttered his eyes in what was supposed to be a cute way, but he only looked like he was constipated and had major period cramps.

"What is it that you want me to do and what do I get in return for this 'small favour' ?" I asked as I yanked my hands out of his before crossing my arms.

"Ok so I have this good friend who lives in LA. He's a cool dude and I knew he'd help if I were in trouble, so when he asked for my help, I couldn't just say no, you know? He apparantly messed up big time with his step sister and destroyed a ring that was very valuable to her. So could you just, like go over there and repair the ring, in return I'll give you ice cream everyday, for a month." He concluded as he looked at me hopefully with his hands folded into a begging motion.

"Ugh fine, make it two months and you got yourself a deal." I eventually gave in because I'm just a good person.

He moved towards me for a hug but I quickly did a mini backwards somersault to dodge it.

Don't touch me...just don't.

"Well now that's out the way, get your ass up. You can't spend your birthday playing Mario Kart." He stated as he pulled me up from the couch.

It is indeed true that I, Leonessa Serrendo, the most greatest woman to live after Audrey Hepburn (obviously), is turning 15 today, on the 28th of September. I give all the readers permission to mark it down in their calenders.