⚜️The Phoenix Has Risen⚜️

So I've seen how you guys asked if I somehow could make Phoenix come back from the dead🧟‍♂️

The bad news is that he is in fact dead😵😜

But the good news is that out of the love from my heart that I have for you, my fellow jellyfishies, I have written one chapter based on an alternate universe where Phoenix didn't die. Yay🥳🥳🥳

🌺 Leonessa 🌺

🌺 Leonessa 🌺

"I get to finally meet you in person and yet you still disappoint me by not doing what I expected of you, why do you do this to me dipshit? You better fix this before I pluck out all of your nosehairs and make you eat them." I whispered harshly and as subtly as I could to make sure I don't attract the attention of all the guests around me.

Dipshit nodded his head to the point where I thought it would pop off completely from his shoulders before shooting out apology after apology at an alarming speed. He then turned around and sprinted away but he looked like a penguin running on steroids and not in a cute way.

Anywho, hi I'm Leonessa. A normal girl with a normal life.

(Heh)

Well as normal as a 17 year old fashion designer with her own company can get.

"Aw poor thing, you made him shake like a leaf Nessa, give the poor man a break." Someone said from behind me before I felt an arm hug my shoulder and brought me into a hug.

"Oh please that guy takes a break after he writes one sentence in a report as a "reward", trust me I've seen it before." I said annoyed but still hugged him back.

He broke the hug and gave me a smile, I smiled back as I looked into his hazel brown eyes and I instantly felt calm.

"Your show was magnificent Leonessa. Ethereal Dream is gonna be a big hit, I just know it. Your hard work finally paid off. I'm extremely proud of you. " He said as he kissed my temple.

Well he wasn't wrong, Ethereal Dream is my newest line and the event was currently being held in a beautiful building that was inspired by baroque architecture. It was used for various balls, parties, weddings, hell even funerals that dated back to the 1890's.

It was just what I needed to fit my fashion show's aesthetic.

It makes me think of all the shit Phoenix and I went through to get where we are today.

Long story short I was an orphan, I got adopted by nice family, nice family and I lived a chill life for a few years, Derrick (the dad) went batshit psycho and killed Miranda (the mom) who he dubbed "imperfect", Derrick shot me and Phoenix and then himself, the bullet luckily didn't hit any vital organs so we lived, Derrick didn't, Phoenix took custody and we moved to Budapest like I always dreamed of, I continued with my studies and graduated early and started my own company from scratch whilst Phoenix opened his own tattoo parlor that became so successful that he opened chains across the world and now we're here. Happier than ever.