Watcha doin'

I was sitting on my bed, working on my laptop whilst stroking Juju's head.

Yeah let's just say the encounter with Vinny a few days ago was interesting.

******************
I was busy eating a piece of cake on the couch when the phone from the front gate rang. I dashed towards it before anyone else could.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone and a deep voice answered back.

"There is a... Vinny for you miss?" The guard said uncertainly.

I told him to let him in and hung up. I waited for the knock on the door when I noticed all the boys were standing behind me.

Before I could tell them what was going on a knock was heard. I quickly opened the door.

Juju was apparently very exited and didn't notice me, instead he barrled into the first person he saw.

That person being Blake.

*******************

Let's just say Blake wasn't very happy with the kisses Juju gave him.

I introduced Vinny to my brothers who were very welcoming, except for Blake of course, and he was very impressed. He also thought they were all very attractive to which I just gave him a disgusted look.

We catched up in my room for the whole day until he had to leave, so he can look after the company in Budapest.

I promised to call and text him and with one last hug, he left.

I got up from my bed and left Juju in my room since he was sleeping. Not even a World War could wake up that dog.

I walked past a room but took a few steps backwards and stood by the doorway to see Hayden in front of three computer monitors.

He was wearing wireless headphones and was slightly bopping his head up and down to the music whilst typing fastly on his keyboard.

I walked into his room and stood behind him. I looked at the monitors to see that he was trying to hack into very powerful firewalls.

I grabbed his headphones and lifted them up. I quickly bent down next to his ear and semi yelled, "Whatcha doin' ?"

He jumped back and his head almost knocked out my freaking teeth.

"What the hell Leo?" He exclaimed and I shrugged. I took the other rolling chair that was next to his desk and rolled it next to him.

I wouldn't say that I was comfortable with my brothers yet, hell I hardly know them, but I guess that's my fault for not actually trying. So I'm gonna try now.

He looked at me strangely as I plopped down on the chair and asked again, "So, what are you doing?"

"O-oh um, it's just something I use to improve my hacking skills." He stated nervously and scratched his knuckles.

I looked at him for a moment.

He was lying but why?

I nodded my head to make him believe that I bought his lie and he let out a sigh of relief. Weird.

I looked back at the monitor to see that the firewalls he's trying to break were quite easy to what I'm used to.

I learned how to hack and do code when I found out that people could sabotage my company by stealing money, data or other important information through hacking.

After a lot of practice, hacking and coding became like second nature to me, so as I place my finger tips on the keyboard, I let that natural instinct take over.

About 10 minutes later I had successfully hacked all the firewalls with Hayden looking at me like I was Taylor Swift. Both with confusion and admiration.

"How did you do that?" Hayden asked bewildered.

"Well," I start as I stand up from the chair, "That's my little secret." I say as I walk out his room.

I once again walk down the hall but this time it's music I hear from one of the doors.

I open the door to see Flynn standing in front of his phone, that's positioned on one of those ring lights, doing the renegade.

Before he could snap his fingers in front of him he notices me staring at him and he stares right back.

After a while I shrug and go stand beside him. He got the message and hit the restart button on his phone.

For the rest of the day I did tik tok dances with Flynn and I must say I enjoyed myself.

🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠

You're favourite Disney movie✨
Finding Nemo🐡

Heh bye👻