They're dead

Have you ever had that gut feeling where you feel like something bad will happen.

It gets so strong that it eventually makes you feel sick to your stomach.

Well I have been feeling it lately and no matter how much I try to distract myself from it, it just gets stronger as the days pass by.

It was about 6:30 in the evening and I was sitting by the kitchen island scrolling through my phone when the front door bursts open once again.

"WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS MY NIECE?" Screeches a female voice.

I slightly run to the living room to see a tall, petite woman with dark brown hair in a bob and brown eyes.

She sees me and runs towards me. She brings me into a suffocating hug before I could react.

After a moment she releases me and cups my face between her hands.

"You look just like her." She says with a teary smile.

Um, whatever you say crazy lady.

I think she noticed my confused expression because she quickly took her hands away from my face and laughed.

"Silly me, sorry for pouncing on you dear. My name's Evangeline and I'm your aunt, your father's sister to be precise." She says with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you aunt Evangeline." I say politely and she nods.

"Well it seems like you guys haven't had dinner yet so let's go eat together." She says a little bit too excitedly and heads toward the kitchen with Dominic in tow.

"Holy crap, she's so annoying." Hayden whispers and Flynn nods in agreement.

I slap his arm. "Don't be rude you guys she's just excited." I say and they both roll their eyes.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"So Leonessa, where were you when you were gone? Were you at an orphanage or did someone take you in?" Asked aunt Evangeline as she took a bite of her food.

I froze at the question before vaguely answering. "I was in an orphanage in New York and got adopted after a few years but then things...happened and I decided to run away and look after myself."

"Oh and what happened to the family that adopted you?" She asked bluntly.

Before I could come up with an answer a snicker was heard by none other than Blake.

"They probably sent her back after the first week." He chuckled whilst shaking his head as if it was the most amusing thing in the world.

Everyone stared at him as he continued laughing at his so called joke.

My hands started to shake in anger or sadness, I didn't know. I abruptly stood up and I guess I did it a little too hard since my chair fell backwards but I didn't care.

"I-it was nice meeting you aunt Evangeline but I think I'm gonna just...go to bed." I say as I practically ran towards my room.

When I got to my room I started pacing. Memories and thoughts started to swarm my mind.

I wanted them gone.

And then I suddenly remembered that they have a personal gym.

Rich people.

I once again ran out my room and headed to the gym. I heard the front door open and close which meant aunt Evangeline had left.

I walked into the gym and locked the door behind me. I really didn't need anyone to see my meltdown right now.