The desert

🌺Leonessa🌺

🌺Leonessa🌺

It's hot.

Why the fuck is it so hot?

It's probably because I'm so attractive that the room temperature went up, right?

I opened one eye, expecting to see the black and gold walls of my bedroom and the feeling of Juju's weight on my legs.

But what I saw was definitely not my room and what I felt was something burning my bare legs like a million little needles.

My head snapped up so fast, I was worried my brain had completely left my skull.

Sand.

Sand that stretched for miles with no form of life in sight.

I quickly stood up but almost collapsed again when black dots danced in front of my eyes and my brain felt like mush for a second.

(Literally everytime I stand up😐)

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again.

Ok, let's be honest here...

I panicked.

I mean who wouldn't when they wake up in some unknown desert instead of their own comforting bed and comforting room.

But I quickly calmed myself since panicking wasn't gonna get me anywhere.

I suddenly remembered something and desperately reached for my outer upper leg, under my dress.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I felt something cold touch my hand.

I took the blue, marbled dagger out of the strap against my leg and held it in front of me.

This will probably be the only thing that could protect me in this huge sand pit.

I bought this beauty after seeing it in a glass case behind the window of some armory shop.

I carried it eveywhere with me for if I somehow ended up in a dangerous situation (just like this one), because you never know what could happen to poor ol' Leonessa.

Thank you for being so smart, past me!

After twisting it around and studying it for a second, just for the sake of my consience, I put it back and looked up at the sky. I quickly covered my eyes with my hand to block the blinding sun.

The sun was still high in the sky which meant it was around late morning-ish.

I sighed in frustration as I rubbed my forehead.

Whoever the fuck did this should be very fucking happy they're not near me right now because my fist would've already been through their face if they were.