💥✨Sion's POV✨💥

🎉🎉🥳🥳SURPRISE🥳🥳🎉🎉

Y'all wanted a little more of
Lion/Sionessa (you choose ig)
sooo here it is😃😃

Enjoy it cause I ain't doin' any more of this shit. Do you guys want me to die of cringe👁️👄👁️😖

 Do you guys want me to die of cringe👁️👄👁️😖

Anyways...bye
🏃‍♀️💨

bye🏃‍♀️💨

Sion

When I Saw Her

I watched as the helicopter landed softly on the ground as if done by a professional with the turbines coming to a slow stop.

I watched as a boy that looked to be a little older than me, carry my sleeping sister out of the vehicle followed by my mother taking Iris into her own arms with a great amount of care.

And I watched as a girl who wore a dress that looked like it was put in a meatgrinder step out the helicopter with so much confidense and power.

And holy crabs on a stick was she the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

I slightly staggered back with my hand over my heart that was beating dangerously fast against my ribcage as I felt short of breath.

The memory of my mother describing this exact feeling invaded my mind as I sighed in relief knowing that I'm not nearing my death or something.

I'm too young and dangerously handsome to die.

I looked up again with excitement in search of her and when I caught sight of her again, a foolish smile tugged on my lips. I chuckled to myself as I stood back up to my full height.

Welp, looks like it's official.

I'm in love.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•