Say wut

Well at least I can scratch 'riding in a police car' off my bucket list.

Ok so quick update, the officers were kind enough to let me change into normal clothes after giving me disappointed looks for my choice of words and escorted me to their police car.

A good thing too because otherwise I would be sitting in a police station with a pajama top that said 'What do you call cheese that's not yours? Nacho cheese!' with a picture of a cheese hugging a nacho. Embarrasing, I know.

Now we're on our way to the station when I suddenly remembered that Juju's still in the damn closet.

I mentally freaked out and fiddled with the ring around my neck for a few seconds when a solution popped into my head.

I look over to the two officers and notice that they're having a heated argument about what flavour donut they should get tomorrow.

I take this as a chance to get my phone and dial the number I know by heart.

After the second ring he picks up, "Oh thank the strawberry gods you called Nessa, this date is fucking horrible!"

I supress a laugh, "I'm sorry to hear that Vinny but right now I need your help." I whisper into the phone.

"Why, what's wrong, what happened Nessa?" I can hear the slight panic in his voice as he notices my hushed tone.

"The cops found out I live alone under a false name with no guardian and I'm currently being taken to the police station and I hid Juju in the closet because I didn't want him to be taken away, so can you please take him and all his stuff to your apartment until I figure out what to do?" I say all in one breath.

I hear him take a big breath through the phone before he answers, "Yeah, of course I'll take him but will you be ok, should I come down there?"

I glance at the two officers who are now fighting about what type of coffee they should get before answering, "No don't come, it'll just raise more questions and I don't need them finding out about the company."

He sighs, "Ok that makes sense, just be careful."

I let out a soft laugh, "I'm always careful but I'm glad I could save you from your horrible date."

I hear him laughing through the phone, "Gosh it sucked, talk to you later yeah?"

I chuckle, "Yeah, bye." I hang up and stuff my phone in my pocket just as the car parks in front of a building with big, white LED lights that says 'Budapest Police Department'.

This is gonna be a long night.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It's midnight and I'm fucking tired.

They asked a lot of questions and I gave simple answers like, "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do" or "The fuck if I know."

After a while they gave up and called someone in to take a DNA test, which totally freaked me out because they stuck that Q-tip in my mouth like nobody's business, to find if I had any living relatives.

Not like they'll find anything.

If you haven't already guessed, I'm an orphan.

I was apparently dumped next to garbage bins in an alleyway at the age of 3, which is exactly the age where you can't remember shit. I was lucky that the owner of the orphanage across the street, Mrs. Green, saw me when she was coming back from late night shopping and took me in.

So even if they found my parents, I doubt that they'd care because if they didn't want me in the first place why would they want me now.

But I'm over it... I think?

Now I'm sitting in an uncomfortable plastic chair, killing a zombie in Minecraft who thought it would be a nice idea to walk his dead ass into my house while I'm waiting for someone to tell me what's gonna happen.

I switch off my phone when I see Slenderman walking towards me with an 'I mean business' look which causes me to sit straighter.

When he's standing right in front of me, he starts speaking. "Well miss, the DNA test came back and they show that you indeed have living relatives. Unfortunately, both your parents have passed away but you do have 5 brothers, who are currently living in Missolonghi, Greece." He says looking through the papers in his hand before looking back at me.

"We have already contacted your eldest brother, and soon to be legal guardian, he wants you to be on the next flight to Greece. I will escort you to the penthouse you're currently residing in to help you pack a bag with only your most important valuables."

Wait a damn minute... Say wut?

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

Now I want a donut

✨Do you like coffee✨
I hate it, I prefer tea☕☕

Byeee🔫