That gun

🌺Leonessa🌺

"At first I was afraid, I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side." I sing as I dramatically place my hand on my forehead as I laid on the floor.

"But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong and I grew strong and I learned how to get along."

Flynn sang into a hairbrush as he was standing in a slightly hunched over position on the couch with his hand over his heart.

I suddenly jumped up from my spot and continued singing as I point at Flynn.

"And so you're back, from outer space.

I just walked in to find here with that sad look upon your face.

I should've changed that stupid lock, I should've made you leave your key.

If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me."

By know I was standing in front of Flynn on the couch as we sang with many dramatic facial expressions.

Before we could continue our song we were interrupted by an unwanted comment.

"Can you two idiots please shut up? You sound like dying pigs that's about to get cooked." Blake says as he glares at us with his arms crossed.

"You know Bleach, I could've sworn I looked through all my cupboards, searched through every file and even went through all my text messages but I just can't seem to find where I asked for your opinion." I say as I give him a big smile.

"Ohh, you need some aloe vera for that burn!" Flynn snickers as he high fives me.

"You little piece of sh-" Blake wanted to say before he got cut off.

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you." Killian warned as he walked into the living room.

Blake grumbled profanities under his breath before making his way to the kitchen for breakfast.

Me and Flynn laughed as Killian smiles and shakes his head.

We were all sat around the kitchen island eating in a normal silence.

Well if you can count Flynn trying to make a whole chocolate sundae in his mouth normal.

Then Dominic came into the kitchen with his thundering steps making Flynn choke on his whipped cream.

I paid them no mind since Dominic was always late to breakfast and Flynn always choked on his food but it was something that reflected off of the kitchen's light from Dominic's waistband that caught my eye.

I looked closer and when I caught sight of what it was, I froze.

My heart started beating faster and my breathing picked up.

I looked up to Dominic's face and noticed the slight bags under his eyes.

He sensed my gaze and looked over to me and his eyes widened only a little bit as if he only just realized I was there.

He followed my eyes to the gun strapped to his waist.

He quickly covered the black metallic gun with his blazer.

"It's for security messures and protection, nothing to worry about." He said with confidence.

Anyone could've believed that and moved on but I didn't, not even for a second.

Because that gun isn't for protection.

That gun had been between millions of eyes.

That gun was used for killing.

I would know.

"Oh, okay then." I say feigning a relieved face which caused all my brothers to give sighs of relief which only confused me more.

What the hell are they hiding.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After breakfast I quickly but subtly left the kitchen and made my way to my room.

I tried getting my mind off of what happened this morning by distracting myself with work.

It worked...until I got hungry.

So now I'm walking down the hallway with my mind clouded by what happened this morning.

It seems that all my brothers are involved with this secret they're trying to hide from me.

But why must they keep it a secret? Is it something dangerous?

Suspicious? Yes.

Weird? Definitely.

Hotel? Trivago.

I was so engrossed with the questions in my head that I didn't notice the person behind me until they put their hand on my shoulder.

Now remember when I said that I took martial arts?

Yeah...so this happened.

My left hand grips their wrist and I pull their arm forward. My right arm curls around their upper arm. I slightly hunch over and I flip them over my shoulder.

It was easier to do since they didn't expect it.

I place my foot on their shoulder to keep them on the ground.

I was ready to question the crap out of them but when I saw who it was I gasp and quickly remove my foot.

"Axel? Shit, are you okay?" I asked panicked as I try to help him up from the floor.

"Yeah but I think you just bruised my ego." He says as he accepts my out stretched hand.

And that is how I'm sitting in the kitchen, talking with a man about his newborn daughter with all my brothers staring at us like we're selling drug filled bananas.

"And I'm telling you, she LOVES that bracelet. Wails like a fucking siren everytime we try to take it off." Axel says as he rubs his forehead.

"Well I'm glad she likes it." I chuckle at his exaggeration.

"So why are you here Axel?" I ask and everyone in the room stiffens, once again.

"Me and Dominic are business partners." He says as he glances at Dominic with unsure eyes.

I frown but quickly relax my facial features before they could see.

It seems that Axel is also involved with whatever my brothers are hiding.

And I think I have an idea about what it is.

🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈

Y'all school started and now I actually have to use my brain😔

I'm to lazy to think of questions to ask so here's a meme for ya

Byeee👻