Well shit

After Vinny left, I grabbed my mask which had small, golden details running along it and I gently place it on my face.

Yeah, not even my employees know who I am. Imagine what they'd do if they found out their boss is a 14 year old girl. My office walls are like those mirrors in investigation rooms, so I can see them but they can't see me.

Do you know how many people check if they have something in their teeth, let's just say that Jerry eats a lot of tuna rolls during his lunch break.

My mask doesn't even cover my whole face but once again these people have the IQ's of hotdogs, but they get their jobs done so who cares.

Most employees went home but those who are still here nod and smile at me and I nod back.

I get to the car that's waiting for me outside and the driver pulls away.

I live in Budapest, Hungary in a penthouse near my company building. I always loved how beautiful it was so when I had enough money, I moved here from Boston to start my business. And George Ezra liked it enough to make it his song's title, so why not?

The driver parks next to an alleyway near my apartment building. He was confused when he first started driving for me as to why he should do it but I told him it was just for security measures and he dropped it.

I got out after I thanked him and walked deep into the alley. I take off my mask and shoved it into my backpack (because backpacks are just way more effective than purses).

I stroll out of the alley as if nothing happened and walked inside the building.

You could see that rich people with a lot of money lived here by the way that almost everything in this place is made out of marble and glass.

I walk past the reception and into an open elevator. I press the button for the top floor and wait.

People don't question me when they see me because they think I live with my very rich mother who just works all the time, but really I pay the rent under a fake name I made up.

The elevator dings and the doors slide open. I walk to my door, unlock it and step inside. I locked the door and barely put my bag down when a weight crashed into me.

"Holy mother of cheese!" I yelled out as I fell to the floor from the force whilst a wet tongue started licking my face.

"Juju! Verschwinde, runter junge!" I ordered and he reluctantly got off.
(Get off, down boy!)

And yes, my dog only understands German commands, it took me awhile to realise that. Good thing I speak more than 10 languages thanks to my line of work.

Juju is a full breed Great Dane, well I assume he's a full breed. I found him in a box, covered in old and ripped up blankets that reeked of piss, the poor thing was too weak to even stand up.

The vet I took him to said that he was about a week old. I let them give him his necessary shots and bought all the things he needed. I brought him home and it took us a week to figure out our routine which meant that there were a lot of 'accidents' in that first week.

Let's just say the lady next door goes to weekly therapy sessions along with her crazy chihuahua.

Juju's only a year old and is still considered a puppy but you can see he's starting to grow.

I got up and bend down to scratch behind his ears and pecked his snout as he licked my cheek.

"You're probably hungry huh?" I asked as he barked in answer. I went to the kitchen and opened the cupboard with the dog food in it. I filled his bowl and set it down on the floor where he was patiently waiting.