What a coincidence

🌺Leonessa🌺

"So who exactly is my brother?" I ask as I zip my suitcase closed.

The officer is leaning with his shoulder against my doorframe with a foot over the other, help my ass.

"Dominic Grey Serrendo." He answers bordly and I almost drop the suitcase on my foot.

"Dominic Serrendo, as in the CEO of the most successful security company in Europe?" I ask bewildered.

"Correct, you know him or something?" He asks whilst picking at his nails.

Oh I know him alright, I use his security for my company!

But I only talked to him on the phone once and his voice sounded very intimidating.

Who would've thought that this stranger who I've only heard about and spoke to once shares my blood.

That's some weird sci-fi shit.

"Nope, I only read about him in a few news articles." I lie as we walk out my door and I shut it behind me.

I'm gonna miss this room :(

We speedy Gonzales our asses to the officer's car and headed to the airport with this guy almost hitting two grannies on the road. Help.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The dare devil officer stayed with me until I was walking down the corrider of the plane. I was directed to a seat in first class, how generous of brother dearest.

I take a window seat and put in one of my earphones.

I fiddle with my ring and bounce my leg up and down, a habbit I'll probably never over come, as I stare out the window.

I sense someone sit beside me but I keep my focus on the guy that's driving away on a golf cart.

The captain's muffled voice is heard on the speakers as he informs us that we're about to take off. After a few more minutes the plane starts to move.

Out of reflex I grab the arm rest and close my eyes. In a second we're in the air, above the clouds.

"You look a little nervous." States the person beside me with a hint of humour.

I look over to a tanned man, that looked to be about in his mid twenties, wearing an expensive looking suit. He nods at my hand on the arm rest and I quickly pull it away.

My nails left imprints on the leather where I grabbed on for dear life, oops. "You could say that." I say.

He turns his body towards me. "May I ask why?"

I think a little before answering. "Well reason one, I'm not a big fan of planes after watching countless episodes of Air crash Investigation and reason two, I think my life is about to change a lot more than I want it to. What about you? Why are heading to the wonderful country known as Greece?"

He nods in understanding before answering. "My pregnant wife came to visit her parents in Greece whilst I finished my work in Mexico, but the little one decided to come early." He chuckles at the last part and I laugh.

"What gender." I ask and he answers with a sincere smile. "It's a girl."

A lightbulb lit up in my head as I remembered that I had the perfect gift for this occasion.

I quickly grab my trusty backpack and unzip it. I swear I feel like Dora the Explorar right now.

I rummage through it until a small box grazes my fingers. I pull it out and hold it in front of me. I slowly open the lid and the sun instantly reflects off of the object and the shadows of light dances on the roof of the plane.

"The people from the place I bought this from believes that the gems in the bracelet brings good luck and health." I told him as I hand the box over to him so that he could study the bracelet.

It's partly true since the people I met from a native village in Alaska gifted me the precious gems but I was the one who designed and created the bracelet.

But he doesn't need to know that.

"They seemed pretty persistend so I'll take their word for it." I close the lid and push the box towards him. "I want you to give it to your daughter as a gift from me."

He takes it in awe and smiles at me

He takes it in awe and smiles at me. "Gracias señorita."

I smiled back and held out my hand for him to shake. "Me puedes llamar Leonessa." ( You can call me Leonessa.)

He laughs softly and shakes my hand. "Axel."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

We talked the rest of the plane ride and I felt at ease, until we had to part ways at the airport.

After I get my suitcase I head to the airport waiting area. Once I arrive I look for my brother.

A man in a black trench coat with cool ass shades, who's looking down at his phone, caught my eye. He had tattoos that reached from his neck to his fingers, which were holding a piece of paper in front of him.

Out of curiousity, I squint my eyes to read the word that's written on it.

Leonessa

What a coincidence, my name's Leo- wait...

As if sensing my dumbfounded gaze, the man looks up from his phone and searches the crowd until he's looking right at me.

Uh oh.

🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠

Axel^^

Planes or boats✨
I feel more comfortable in planes✈️

Toodles👻